Tiger Talk

AuCivilEng1

1 minute ago, maryland tiger said:

Coach Harsin doesn't owe us an explanation for anything. The witch hunt has started and people will look for anything reason to complain. Stop the bellyaching and see what happens. 

image.gif.3c83598c978b824b58ee24044b28c219.gif

Witch hunt? You serious?

• Like 5

The mistake Hars made is after saying "I'm not a practicing physician" he forgot to say Awight.   If you end every thought with "awight" the Alabama media praises you and looks the other way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5

33 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

The mistake Hars made is after saying "I'm not a practicing physician" he forgot to say Awight.   If you end every thought with "awight" the Alabama media praises you and looks the other way. 

Agreed. He should've stopped at "I'm not practicing." At least that would be a halfway decent explanation 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 3

The one positive thing I’ll miss with the new Coach is he won’t be as open with his practices as Coach Harding has been…

• Like 1

There is enough to hammer Harsin right now by our performance on the field Saturday. The media meltdown about how he's addressed QB injuries has been weird. The cats ended up getting out the bag with TJ and Calzada, but as of Monday I don't blame him for trying to not make things even easier on Drinkwitz than they already are.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, au302 said:

There is enough to hammer Harsin right now by our performance on the field Saturday. The media meltdown about how he's addressed QB injuries has been weird. The cats ended up getting out the bag with TJ and Calzada, but as of Monday I don't blame him for trying to not make things even easier on Drinkwitz than they already are.

on the 9/23 auburn articles TJ's dad speaks out and it is very interesting........

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

on the 9/23 auburn articles TJ's dad speaks out and it is very interesting........

He was on "Locked On Auburn" podcast yesterday or the day before giving an interview.

• Like 1

If he wasn't making 5M per year and destroying our football program i'd feel bad for the guy. Everything he says and every decision he makes will be wrong from here until he gets fired. Of course you don't layout your QB rotation when its in doubt and what coach out there is actually honest and open about injuries?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

What was interesting was his dad was cherry-picking stats to support his son’s poor play.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

What was interesting was his dad was cherry-picking stats to support his son’s poor play.

i read most of his notes. i do think they pulled tj a time or two when he seemed to get in a rhythm and i think he mentioned the O line. the rest he is just doing his job as a dad.

• Like 2

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i read most of his notes. i do think they pulled tj a time or two when he seemed to get in a rhythm and i think he mentioned the O line. the rest he is just doing his job as a dad.

Don’t disagree with QB changeout looking disjointed. He just assumes TJ would look better with more connected reps. He said they were close to 50% or equally divided. These stats are only correct if you use only PSU game. In every game TJ had most if reps until TJ screwed up (interceptions/fumbles). I don’t think they would have went that way if he hadn’t of gave the ball away.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

I was OK with how we substituted QBs in the first game. I was much less ok in the last two.

I think we should have expected after first game results Harsin would sit TJ if an interception was thrown.

45 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

I think we should have expected after first game results Harsin would sit TJ if an interception was thrown.

Or two and that would be reasonable. Also letting TJ get full drives with Robby getting his own drive. Not the TJ in for 1st down run that went nowhere bring Robby in for 2nd down that gains a couple yards and then bring TJ back in to convert 3rd and long. 

TJ has a problem with sensing pressure and throwing passes when his arm is in danger of being hit only to throw a duck that is intercepted. Hes about 50/50 on knowing when to tuck the ball in and run for whatever he can get. He did that better this past game than other games but his turnovers are a big problem that he must correct.

Edited by AU80cruiser

18 hours ago, Jaba4ever said:

Agreed. As a volunteer for the university, we should appreciate that he freely gives his time and does his best! Now, if he were making, like, 5 million a year to put a quality product on the field, it would be a different story. Anyone making that kind of money damn well better be held accountable.

Oh

Wait....

Lol! How much of that are you and the average fan paying? Damn some of y’all need a lesson in what’s ya bidness and what ain’t..🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Two sets of words:

Jeff Holland.

Daddy Ball.

Not interested in a what player’s parent has to say publicly.

Edited by Swamp Eagle
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Two sets of words:

Jeff Holland.

Daddy Ball.

Not interested in a what player’s parent has to say publicly.

fair enough but other folks might be interested. your response is kinda selfish.