*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, W.E.D said:

This like watching the 3-2 game vs Miss State 

I thought that earlier

• Like 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

I ran out of reactions. I was so disappointed in my Red Sox this year and Bloom is pissing me off not getting pitchers like we needed this past off season. 

I love all things Boston and it doesn’t appear that any Boston sport other than maybe MAYBE, the Celtics and Bs will be above average. 

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So this is what I'm saying as far as if you don't have talent on the team....I don't care who is the boards favorite coach or who people think is the football guru, there's nobody coaching this team and making them great.

We need somebody that can recruit and bring in talent

I'm sorry to say...I agree 100%. 

Just now, shabby said:

I feel so bad for the players. They have 8 more games ahead of them with this coaching staff behind them. That's an ugly thought

no they don't. they have one more game with this coaching staff

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Systems said:

With all due respect to the AU players, doesn't it feel a bit like the Russian Army enthusiasm: not really wanting to be out there and get hurt or killed. 

Harsin preaches unity, toughness and discipline. His team has none of the three. Hes nothing but an empty Under Armour sleveless hoodie.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

I wasn't a fan of Bobo but man our coordinators on both sides of the ball are just terrible...awful... 

While very true, Saban himself couldn’t do much better the group. He’s used to coaching 5 star talent across the board.

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So this is what I'm saying as far as if you don't have talent on the team....I don't care who is the boards favorite coach or who people think is the football guru, there's nobody coaching this team and making them great.

Yup, I still think Harsin is a good

coach. His recruiting just doesn’t work in the sec but at the same time has had nothing but pushback since day one. Big money was going to get their way one way or the other. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

It’s prime time