*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

I think this is the first time I've ever watched an Auburn game and not been nervous as hell during a tied game in the fourth quarter. Anybody else?

🙋‍♂️

5 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Yup, I still think Harsin is a good

coach. His recruiting just doesn’t work in the sec but at the same time has had nothing but pushback since day one. Big money was going to get their way one way or the other. 

Also have to question Harsins hiring and people management skills.

Seems to have too many personal conflicts with employees/players and apparently feels like the staff he had at Boise state are the only coaches worth hiring no matter what school hes at. 

1 minute ago, Didba said:

Cadillac, Ike, and Etheridge could possibly be retained if the new coach likes them

It's silly predicting who stays. No clue who the new coach has ties to. If his BFF is an RB coach, Carnell is probably gone.

3 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

40 rushing attempts for 80 yards, 59 yards on the first drive. 

*56 yards lol

Just now, gravejd said:

🙋‍♂️

I'm not nervous at all. The outcome of this game is certain: the head football coach of the Tigers is likely fired after this game is lost - either Tigers, maybe both Tigers...

1 minute ago, Systems said:

We don't know what Harsin preaches. We know what he says in pressers. His players, this team, does not exude any of the high-character traits we're used to seeing from Auburn men / players / teams. This year's football team does not embody the Auburn Creed. 

So its the players fault?

7 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

I agree.  It’s problem in both areas.   This staff is clearly lost.   I’m seriously at the point that if he were fired tonight, I would be ok with it.   This game is right up there with the 3-2 miss state game for me.  I honestly don’t see how we score again this game.  

Not only would I be okay with it...I actually expect nothing less

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

It's silly predicting who stays. No clue who the new coach has ties to. If his BFF is an RB coach, Carnell is probably gone.

Ike is probably going back to the NFL. I imagine someone will give Caddy a chance in the league as well.