*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

3 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

I agree.  I figured someone with the leg strength he has would be able to push a defender back at least a bit.

Don't want to call him soft, but he gets stood up constantly and rarely seems to fall forward. 

Second drive in a row and no Tank. WTF is the staff doing????

4 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

I agree.  I figured someone with the leg strength he has would be able to push a defender back at least a bit.

I'm hardly an expert, but I feel like he may be running too high.

Both DC & OC coaches are horrible at scheming and play calls!. Easy to identify consistent plays now. Sadly I have not coached in 10 years and can guess tendencies.

2 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

The funniest thing is many of you expect Freeze to come in and do a complete 180. I can’t with the majority of you anymore 

That is why I am, for bringing in Deon and giving him sixish years to build up the roster

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BTW - today's Aflac trivia question sucked - how was it about OSU/UM, not about the SEC while we're at an SEC game? I suspect Coach Saban knows something about Coach Prime heading to Auburn directly after this game ends. Bet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

The funniest thing is many of you expect Freeze to come in and do a complete 180. I can’t with the majority of you anymore 

Not me. I expect much much more than that next hire. Much more. Auburn deserves nothing less. Don’t know who that will be right now but that’s what should and better happen or this thing could be garbage for a long long time. 

Edited by jptiger
More words

Geez, man. This team sucks. Fire Harsin out of spite at this point. Dang. Got our best offensive player on the bench when we are about to lose the homecoming game to the worst team in the sec. 

Edited by Auburn Tiger
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Didba said:

That is why I am, for bringing in Deon and giving him sixish years to build up the roster

You have to. Freeze is nothing but a political move

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Stupid play calling. HORRIBLE! Run on 1st and 2nd, then we're forced to throw (they bring the house) on 3rd. How predictable. That's the best we can do?

Everyone wants us to run the ball until it doesn't work. Then its, "Why the hell did we run the ball on first and second down?"