*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, CR said:

Harsin preaches unity, toughness and discipline. His team has none of the three. Hes nothing but an empty Under Armour sleveless hoodie.

But he runs bleachers 

15 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

This has NOTHING to do with Gus. So lame. Harsin had the opportunity to recruit a better O-line and he didn't. That's on him. Heupel was able to improve the roster for TN, and it was in worse shape than Auburn. It could've been accomplished if Harsin was actually interested in being a good coach instead of a being a star.  If you think these coaches are effective you are dreaming. The talent level is low, but so is the coaching. It's a problem in both areas.

I agree.  It’s problem in both areas.   This staff is clearly lost.   I’m seriously at the point that if he were fired tonight, I would be ok with it.   This game is right up there with the 3-2 miss state game for me.  I honestly don’t see how we score again this game.  

• Like 3

Grimes or Prime.  Though I think Prime is a steal right now, won't be in 3-4 years.  When he goes P5 that school is gonna blow up

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, aubearcat said:

I love all things Boston and it doesn’t appear that any Boston sport other than maybe MAYBE, the Celtics and Bs will be above average. 

Truth unfortunately and we are having a damn double whammy this year when it comes to both Boston and Auburn which freaking sucks. 

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

This is what everyone wanted.

A running QB who can't pass...barely working vs the 13th or 14th best team in the SEC

Jeez the Judge look ins are dumb. It's the AL record 

Hey you know I’ve been saying we can’t have someone in there trying to out athlete teams 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So this is what I'm saying as far as if you don't have talent on the team....I don't care who is the boards favorite coach or who people think is the football guru, there's nobody coaching this team and making them great.

We need somebody that can recruit and bring in talent

What about TJ Finley?

• Facepalm 1

Tank is a Heisman-level talent, like a Porsche - and we're driving him like an ice cream truck; and not one of the cool ones like Big Worm drives. It's more like one of those weird ice cream trucks driven by that strange organic hippie 3-some that smells like patchouli and feet. Talent: wasted. Now we know why he got everyone Beats: so they don't have to listen to this coaching staff any more, ever, ever again. #YoureFired #WDE

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Nah their are players playing hard. They deserve some wins because they won’t get many.

The same could be said for Missouri.

• Like 1