*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

You're a position coach...and all of your depth is upperclassmen...and this is what you put on the field...that is crazy.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

What were you expecting? The man didn't even know TJ was hurt 😒 you really think he has a plan in place for anything? 

No plan, no strategy, every play is a new adventure. Unreal 

• Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Grimes is the OC at Baylor. McGee is still at GA. 

Is McGee RB coach? After watching more of the game, I do have to lay plenty of blame on Kiesau. I’m from ATL area and hell Ryan was chased his entire career here but he still managed to score points. He was a pocket passer which is what HG is. Get Ashford out, because his presence scares nobody. They should be throwing quick slants w this O Line. Lose this game today and I can’t honestly say I see us even beating WKU. 

Harsin is toast

Ashford should have been coached up to protect himself, he clearly was not

Just now, tigerrules said:

No plan, no strategy, every play is a new adventure. Unreal 

You would think he would being a HC of a Major program... but you'd be wrong. 😂

3 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Sorry, but what?   This line sux and no amount of coaching can change that.  Now, should we have better lineman, absolutely!!   But according to some, the last coach could recruit 

He could......he did fail with the Oline..........Harsin has been failing since day 1......a complete joke of a coach.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

SeparateMerryDonkey-size_restricted.gif

image.gif.ead20e697e48e3ad42d574abe6180cff.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Systems said:

You're all gonna feel like crap if/when Tank gets injured trying to do too much... Then what...?

So limit Tank's carries bc the OL is trash? 

I don't know, I'm not on the staff.....

If you're that worried for Tank then walk to the sideline and give the coaches a piece of your mind buddy

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

Hell just let Holden throw it 30 times and see if we can win. Hunter can't seem to play well against better competition. Tank hasn't been in all quarter...

Tank needs to stay healthy on the sidelines. Hunter can run it. Who's behind him? Anyone? 

1 minute ago, Tigers77 said:

Auburn vs. Missouri 

B928565F-4882-4C1F-86AB-8963B9ED1CC4.gif

image.gif.d09a65b6ecd8119a371d550b7b6ffcc3.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

Is McGee RB coach? After watching more of the game, I do have to lay plenty of blame on Kiesau. I’m from ATL area and hell Ryan was chased his entire career here but he still managed to score points. He was a pocket passer which is what HG is. Get Ashford out, because his presence scares nobody. They should be throwing quick slants w this O Line. Lose this game today and I can’t honestly say I see us even beating WKU. 

I believe he is. 

That would make too much sense. We haven’t had a coach actually coach to balance our OLine weakness in…. well ever. 

• Like 1

RG3 is very entertaining today, quote, rhyming, almost rapping. Thank goodness he's doing his best while AU is doing, well....

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

Sorry, but what?   This line sux and no amount of coaching can change that.  Now, should we have better lineman, absolutely!!   But according to some, the last coach could recruit 

This has NOTHING to do with Gus. So lame. Harsin had the opportunity to recruit a better O-line and he didn't. That's on him. Heupel was able to improve the roster for TN, and it was in worse shape than Auburn. It could've been accomplished if Harsin was actually interested in being a good coach instead of a being a star.  If you think these coaches are effective you are dreaming. The talent level is low, but so is the coaching. It's a problem in both areas.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 2