*Official Auburn vs. Missouri Game Thread*

abw0004

5 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I think this is the first time I've ever watched an Auburn game and not been nervous as hell during a tied game in the fourth quarter just feeling an idc feeling. Anybody else?

Yeah I don't even care anymore at this point. 

Just now, autiger88 said:

I think I'm impressed with the fans not booing at any point so far. I'm thinking they are also in a idc mode 🙃

The fans are in shock; quiet, not able to speak. It's too early to be that drunk. Best of luck to the local vendors, restaurants and hotels. These fans are driving home immediately after the game; no Momma G's today. 

1 minute ago, woodford said:

Still can’t wrap my head around how you can legally pay kids and you can’t get talent

Because everyone else can legally pay kids too

Just now, Systems said:

The fans are in shock; quiet, not able to speak. It's too early to be that drunk. Best of luck to the local vendors, restaurants and hotels. These fans are driving home immediately after the game; no Momma G's today. 

Too early to be drunk? Lol

Fire Harsin. Hire Prime or Grimes and lets get a new thing going.

• Like 2

We did a pass on 1st down got a big gain then went back to same offense. I blamed Bobo last year but this seems to be what Harsin wants.

5 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Also have to question Harsins hiring and people management skills.

Seems to have too many personal conflicts with employees/players and apparently feels like the staff he had at Boise state are the only coaches worth hiring no matter what school hes at. 

You want people around you you’re comfortable with. There were major riffs from day one. Im sure he thought he could coach around that but talent in key spots were just THAT bad then the stuff in January was icing on the cake.

4 minutes ago, Systems said:

We don't know what Harsin preaches. We know what he says in pressers. His players, this team, does not exude any of the high-character traits we're used to seeing from Auburn men / players / teams. This year's football team does not embody the Auburn Creed. 

Questioning the players character based off bad performance on a football field?  Eat a Xanax and take a nap bro 

• Like 1

Just now, ATOtiger90 said:

As a season ticket holder, I feel like Auburn own me some money. 

Alpha Tau?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I'm just done bro, regardless of w or l, a change needs to made today 

What changes lol… Auburn going to go after an elite coach that can recruit and coach? Since when have we done that?