Harsin could lose 6 straight games

TeamZero77

After looking at our next 6 games before we get to Western Ky., there's a very good chance that Harsin will lose 6 games in a row and that's after finishing 2021 with 5 straight losses.

LSU

Georgia

Ole Miss

Arkansas

Mississippi State 

Texas A&M

Do the PTB even let him get to the Miss. St. or Texas A&M game if he is on a losing streak? Without looking, I doubt an Auburn coach has ever had long losing streaks their first 2 seasons. Praying it doesn't happen. WDE

5 minutes ago, Viper said:

Nope. AU will lose 8 straight.

Not sure how many Harsin will lose.

Probably all 8. Then they will fire him. Then we will be scrambling to throw a recruiting class together and find a coach.

• Sad 1

The garbage we’ve seen the last 3 games isn’t capable of winning any of our remaining games, including WKU.    Based off of what others have communicated, I’m guessing he gets fired at the beginning of the bye week.   If not, I guess we’re going to have to wait until the day after the Iron Bowl.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

After looking at our next 6 games before we get to Western Ky., there's a very good chance that Harsin will lose 6 games in a row and that's after finishing 2021 with 5 straight losses.

LSU

Georgia

Ole Miss

Arkansas

Mississippi State 

Texas A&M

Do the PTB even let him get to the Miss. St. or Texas A&M game if he is on a losing streak? Without looking, I doubt an Auburn coach has ever had long losing streaks their first 2 seasons. Praying it doesn't happen. WDE

I don't know what is in their minds but I don't think they will make any major decision before the permanent AD is named.

• Like 3

Was winning yesterday a good thing?   Of course it was for the players, and you never want to lose, but we're delaying the inevitable here and the longer we do, the longer it will set us back.  

• Like 1

I just want to make sure that the players realize that a new coach is what’s best for them.   Right now, they are all bought in to Harsin.  I think they probably need a few more embarrassing losses to understand it’s not all on them and that there has to be a change.   

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, Carnell said:

I don't know what is in their minds but I don't think they will make any major decision before the permanent AD is named.

If we don't have an AD by December, either do the deed and name Caddy or Zac as interim OR offer him a third year and dare him to bolt.

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Probably all 8. Then they will fire him. Then we will be scrambling to throw a recruiting class together and find a coach.

Zero chance he makes it post-Iron Bowl.

He’s been scrambling to throw a recruiting class together since he arrived.

I noted this numerous times last November, in the middle of his first 0-5 streak. And the pitchforks were summoned by this board’s finest. And here we are.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Then we will be scrambling to throw a recruiting class together 

I'm confused.   All I've heard for a year is that CBH/staff is a sh*t recruiter and we don't have a class - one of his greatest failings.    But if he's fired, we're suddenly going to lose a lot of quality recruits?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, EagleEye67 said:

I'm confused.   All I've heard for a year is that CBH/staff is a sh*t recruiter and we don't have a class - one of his greatest failings.    But if he's fired, we're suddenly going to lose a lot of quality recruits?

We don't have that many as it is that's the point lol. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If we lose how I’d expect vs UGA, I don’t think he’ll make it past that lol 

Yup. After the PSU debacle, there were only two possible eject points. Post-Mizz and post-GA.

23 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If we lose how I’d expect vs UGA, I don’t think he’ll make it past that lol 

It will be a massacre…prepare thy anus.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, EagleEye67 said:

No. You’re misunderstanding. I’m saying he likely won’t get a whole class together, so whoever is in charge when Harsin is fired will have to scramble to put together a class, while the university finds a coach.

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1

Praying it doesn't happen. WDE

No one can predict the future, but based on what I've seen the last few weeks, there is ZERO chance AU wins any remaining SEC games on the schedule.  Even WKU is doubtful (they won 73-0 last night). Unless something drastic happens, AU is going to be 3-9, or maybe 4-8 at best.  Chizik got fired for 3-9 (and he won a natty 2 years prior).