AU 62 - UGA 0

Same ol same ol:

UGA 37 - AU 3

Did I do that right?

Edited by AUx

30-2. We cover. 

We get the 2 from a holding call in UGA's own end zone 

Edited by Tiger

Wish this was the 11am game so I could go on with my day.  Same as everyone else

30 something to 17ish.  The new Oline rotation will help and Robby continues to get better but Georgia’s size and speed is way too much. 

I've looked at the advanced stats to look for some sort of edge and there just isn't lol I'm just lying to myself. Our DL can probably hang with their OL which is a good sign but everywhere else? No chance.

The bottom line is that Auburn just cannot move the ball and they cannot score. Georgia does everything better. It would take a total offensive meltdown from Georgia to give Auburn any chance at winning. 3 turnovers minimum. 

We need a new coach

Georgia 34

Auburn 10

image.png

How has nobody predicted that our O-line crushes their D-line yet? 

My prediction:

UGA - As much as they want. I'll say 48 bc bowl cut and Brock are feeling generous.

AU - 3

Robby gets us in FG range 5 times. We blow 2 4th down calls and miss 2 field goals. Should be a good time.

Harsin is fired on the field afterward and replaced immediately by Urban Freeze. AUFamily server explodes.

• Haha 3

It's gonna be ugly. Even if our Tigers are ahead in the 4th, it's gonna be an ugly loss just like last week. Harsin can even make a win look ugly.