*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

O-Line is probably worst in program history, but Robby is the Summer School Valedictorian at QB.  He's an excellent athlete, but even keeping in mind he's only a freshman, his route reading ability is at a Me level.  Don't put Geriner in to be slaughtered in enemy territory, but he needs to be getting a series every quarter or so the rest of the year

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Yeah he’s not technically a freshman either 

Oh no doubt, that’s just what I see folks say. Hell he’s three years in at this point and a grown man lol. 

So you are seeing the depth of GA overtake the game early in the game. AU has been so mismanaged from a personal standpoint. Gus couldn’t do it, Harsin doesn’t get it. Here’s the end result. A Ga beat down of AU. I am so damn sick of this s***. 

2 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

I hear you but e.g. he was under zero pressure last 3d down and threw an incompletion practically falling backwards.

You don't get it.  Ashford KNOWS he has no time. He's never under zero pressure. He's not going to have time to think too much and he's trying to make something happen without getting slammed into the ground. It's the situation he's in. He's young and he's in the mess that is Auburn's offense right now. The coaches have let this happen.

UGA is about to pile it on and Auburn can't even get a first down. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

wE cOuLd DeMoLiSh ThEm

To be fair, he said IF we can keep them out of their 3rd down packages.  But alas we are 130th on nation in 3rd down distance lol

Well. That was not fun..For all you youngsters out there. What you are witnessing from UGA is vintage SEC football. Defense, patience on offense then run your opponent into the ground breaking their will to continue. 

24 for 24 on punt returns for a place kicker.  Interesting stat CBS announcer.