*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, The Freak said:

I knew they wouldnt get the TD on that play once I heard "sugar huddle"

I used to cringe everytime I heard that with Sir Gusto. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AUatHeart said:

I’m not going to be sad when Shenker moves on.

Not his fault though his number keeps getting called to run these ridiculous plays. Everyone on this board knows he doesn’t have the speed for end arounds and fake punts 

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

That was the worst play call in Auburn history...and I've seen many bad play calls over the years.  Snap the ball to one of the slowest players on the field in your own territory when you finally have a chance to flip field position with a decent punt.  Give the #2 team in the nation a short field and guarantee you will fall behind on the road.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

He's always under pressure with this O-line. He knows that.

Robby is not a good passer. He doesn’t really have a feel for his passes. He just throws them out there hoping the receiver will make a great catch. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

If we had a half decent coach this team would be undefeated at this point. Let's get real. LSU and PSU are average at best.

LSU isn't even average. We gave the game away with turnovers and stupid trick plays.  We gift wrapped a W for them and Tenn cleaned their clock today. Grrrrrrr

• Like 2

Just now, difball said:

Or held

He didn't get held he was back on his heels the whole time. Come on man

• Like 1

Just now, japantiger said:

That was the worst play call in Auburn history...and I've seen many bad play calls over the years.  Snap the ball to one of the slowest players on the field in your own territory when you finally have a chance to flip field position with a decent punt.  Give the #2 team in the nation a short field and guarantee you will fall behind on the road.

If Irven makes anything resembling a block it’s a huge gain.

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Robby is not a good passer. He doesn’t really have a feel for his passes. He just throws them out there hoping the receiver will make a great catch. 

He’s a rookie with next to no coaching. Can’t argue with what you said yet, but the potential is there 

• Like 1

I’m just baffled at the fact that a coach who so frequently makes piss poor in-game decisions became a head coach. There’s zero chess match going on with Harsin. I just don’t get it. 

Just now, japantiger said:

This is who Harsin has always been. He calls outlandish plays that hit 1 out of 20 times and folks just remember the one good one and not the 19 that didn’t work. I will be glad when he is fired. 😒

6 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

As garbage as the fake punt was at the AU 35, at least put the right personnel out there to get the first down.....

Honestly, if #50 didn't absolutely whiff his block, that would've worked. Still a horrible decision though lol.

• Like 1

Fwiw Shenker had a chance to make that fake punt 1st down if teammate Fromm doesnt blunder into him. The eternal question: is execution on players, coaches or both?

2 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

They haven’t called that once on UGA. Don’t expect them to start now. 

I didn’t say it was his fault, but if you can’t see that he has regressed this year, we aren’t watching the same guy

Sad that on the fake punt, had 3 guys to block 1 guy and that guy made the tackle lol