*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

2 minutes ago, 33gles said:

Great call, pitiful blocking, typical.

They snapped it to a slow tight end when our defense was holding their own. Dumb call. 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

a fake punt with John Samuel Shenker, a horrible set of blockers, and in negative territory when your defense is surviving. 

The stupidity of these decisions........just mind-boggling.

• Like 2

Robbie's throwing off his back foot most of the time, even when not pressured. Fundamental problem, takes velocity off ball so with top tier defenders its an interception waiting to happen.

• Like 1

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

You're defense is playing well.

Its 0-0.

WHAT WOULD POSSESS YOU TO FAKE IN THAT SITUATION?!!!

Literally the worst in-game coach I've ever seen.  No concept of how to read and manage a football game.

I could understand if it was 4th and 2 but 4th and 6?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Ok, be objective people.  Harsin deserves his fair share of criticism, but if 50 even half-heartedly makes a block there, Shenker rumbles for 10-15 yards

You still don’t make that call on your own 30 on the road when the defense is playing well

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, WarDamnDoc said:

This coaching staff seems to think Shenker is a shifty, fast guy. It is extremely confusing to see how they try to use him.

He has deceptive speed.. he is slower than he looks

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Ok, be objective people.  Harsin deserves his fair share of criticism, but if 50 even half-heartedly makes a block there, Shenker rumbles for 10-15 yards

You do not make that play call there period. 

• Like 2

If we had a half decent coach this team would be undefeated at this point. Let's get real. LSU and PSU are average at best.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

You're defense is playing well.

Its 0-0.

WHAT WOULD POSSESS YOU TO FAKE IN THAT SITUATION?!!!

Literally the worst in-game coach I've ever seen.  No concept of how to read and manage a football game.

I’m telling you, he’s daring Auburn to fire him and pay his buyout. That’s the only way you can rationalize it.

• Like 3

Just now, aucanucktiger said:

Robbie's throwing off his back foot most of the time, even when not pressured. Fundamental problem, takes velocity off ball so with top tier defenders its an interception waiting to happen.

He's always under pressure with this O-line. He knows that.

Offense playing sloppy and defense playing great. Problem is we don’t have the depth to keep this up for 4 quarters 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1