gr82b4au

Just now, AURealist said:

Congrats to the Vols. 

They're for real.

16, 17 years in the making!

Congrats.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 11:38 AM, gr82b4au said:

Let me first day of the obvious: it has been 17 years since Tennessee won this game. That is truly amazing. 
That said, if Bryce does not play I think TN will win by double digits.
If Bryce plays I think it is a pickem, and I think TN still wins by 3. 

I think the streak will be over. 

Winner!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I cheer for UTk one game a year, this is it. Glad they get to experience such a great win after so many years. 

If they beat the mutts I'll buy one of those orange shirts and wear it for a year

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

Auburns out, Tennessee's in.

Auburn been out for a while but no doubt it was a bs called game. Bama had 17 penalties to Tennessee's 6. Thats how they call it now. "Bama has better players so lets call 10 more penalties against them" that will make it more fair. College football is like politics now and that is why it is declining......................... 

• Haha 9
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 3

2 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Auburn been out for a while but no doubt it was a bs called game. Bama had 17 penalties to Tennessee's 6. Thats how they call it now. "Bama has better players so lets call 10 more penalties against them" that will make it more fair. College football is like politics now and that is why it is declining......................... 

I like this side of you. I cant lie, im reveling a bit in your frustration but i only caught the end of the game. 

2 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Really? Over half the calls were delay of game and false starts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Thanks for showing your true Bama colors. Lose once a year and bitch about officiating when your team gets more calls than anyone in the country. Why are you here?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

bammer complaining about disparity in officiating is hilarious. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I thought heupel was gonna be a flop coach, but damn 

Seriously? Have you been watching his coaching trajectory?

5 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Dude, your receiver pulled down a cornerback and got a PI penalty. I’ve never seen an offensive player pull down a defensive player and get a penalty. 
In other words, take your loss with class and move on. 

• Like 2

Thank you, Tennessee! You give me hope as an Auburn fan! If someone can turn around the dumpster inferno at Tennessee, then it can happen at Auburn!

24 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I cheer for UTk one game a year, this is it. Glad they get to experience such a great win after so many years. 

I'll be cheering for them in 2 more games. Against uga, and against bama in the SECCG.

Well, and I guess a bunch of others, since I want them to win the SECE to keep uga out of it.

Edited by yngwie1995

9 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

This is almost as sweet as the kick six, at least for my Vol family members.  I’m so happy for them!!!! GBO!

This is 16 years in the making. Gotta be a big monkey off their back.

• Like 1