Gus

gr82b4au

6 minutes ago, AURex said:

Why is this even a topic here at AUF? He be gone.

Because we did not play today. Just watching other games and talking. If you noticed this thread started January 4. We weren’t playing then. Maybe watching other people in bowl games.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Because we did not play today. Just watching other games and talking. If you noticed this thread started January 4. We weren’t playing then. Maybe watching other people in bowl games.

So, was Malzahn's team (whichever one it is) playing Auburn? Was his team in a bowl game? I don't know, because Malzahn be gone.

1 minute ago, AURex said:

So, was Malzahn's team (whichever one it is) playing Auburn? Was his team in a bowl game? I don't know, because Malzahn be gone.

Nah, Gustav got blown out today by the perineal powerhouse Kansas. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, AURex said:

Why is this even a topic here at AUF? He be gone. Like

Maybe because he's still on the Auburn payroll.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Maybe because he's still on the Auburn payroll.

Well, there is that. But still, he is not contributing anything to AU. Kinda like Harsin and the tater boys? I suspect Harsin is still receiving big payments from Auburn. Do I GAF where he is coaching now or how they are doing? Nope! Not one drop.

• Haha 1

Just now, AURex said:

Well, there is that. But still, he is not contributing anything to AU. Kinda like Harsin and the tater boys? I suspect Harsin is still receiving big payments from Auburn. Do I GAF where he is coaching now or how they are doing? Nope! Not one drop.

He's racing go karts somewhere in Idaho.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

He's racing go karts somewhere in Idaho.

Actually, I figured he would be out fishing, with a multi-million dollar home in the mountains paid for by Auburn money and campaigning against all vaccines.

Edited by AURex

2 minutes ago, AURex said:

Do I GAF where he is coaching now or how they are doing? Nope! Not one drop.

Maybe you could stop reading and posting in the Gus thread. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Maybe you could stop reading and posting in the Gus thread. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Because you still love Gus? Or bexause I'm confused why anyone still cares what he is doing?

Edited by AURex

1 minute ago, AURex said:

Because you still love Gus? 😂

No, just you. 

50 minutes ago, AURex said:

Not much worse than the guy who repeatedly posts on a thread to tell you how much he doesn't care and you shouldn't either. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AURex said:

Don’t recall if they played or not and it doesn’t matter. This is the “Rivals” section of the board. Open to discussion about non Auburn coaches and other teams. Gus fits the criteria.

You should thank the administrators for the set up that allows ease in filtering things you do not care to see. Plenty of other opportunities for you to be a jerk elsewhere.

• Like 5

Imo Gus was initially an innovative system guy.  But when rules and defenses caught up to his system, he became just a guy. Common phenomenon in industry.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Imo Gus was initially an innovative system guy.  But when rules and defenses caught up to his system, he became just a guy. Common phenomenon in industry.

What’s interesting is that once again his starting qb is hurt, and once again the backup is ill prepared. Same ole story. 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2023 at 9:20 PM, AURex said:

So what's your infatuation with Colorado?

On 10/8/2023 at 8:56 AM, penguin149 said:

Just be ready…if AU and UCF are bowl eligible at the end of the season, we’ll be playing each other. 

I would be shocked at this point if UCF gets to 6 wins. 

6 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

After the 2013 NC game, I understand why you and many AU fans hate him. Gus sucks!

Don't hate him,  but I'm calling it like it is. The problems he had at Auburn are still going on now at UCF. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

After the 2013 NC game, I understand why you and many AU fans hate him. Gus sucks!

Kick six still giving you nightmares, huh? Which is worse: that or the Cam-back? 🤣😂 🤣😂 
:wareagle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/13/2023 at 8:59 AM, AUINSY said:

Kick six still giving you nightmares, huh? Which is worse: that or the Cam-back? 🤣😂 🤣😂 
:wareagle:

No doubt the Kick6 game sucked but you guys still lost the NC game. Since then AU is 67-48 with 2 bowl wins. I hope you are happy!