Senator John Kennedy is a Gem

I_M4_AU

48 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Do your own research.

If you’re going to throw out defamatory accusations, credible link or don’t do it.

“Rule of thumb, if you dont have a link for it, don't post it.”

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

If you’re going to throw out defamatory accusations, credible link or don’t do it.

“Rule of thumb, if you dont have a link for it, don't post it.”

You wouldn’t believe it if I posted it. Only if you find it yourself. Save us all some time.

10 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

You wouldn’t believe it if I posted it. Only if you find it yourself. Save us all some time.

If you’re not interested in abiding by the rules, you don’t need to post. You made a specific allegation with zero support. It’s not an opinion on widely known info. 

16 hours ago, AU9377 said:

One thing that I do appreciate Biden's administration for improving is our relations with allies around the world. 

You cannot possibly be serious! What Biden has shown our allies is that we are a weak, unreliable partner who cannot be trusted to keep our word. Former allies are contacting/courting Communist China today because of Biden's weakness.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, AU9377 said:

One thing that I do appreciate Biden's administration for improving is our relations with allies around the world. 

Another gem.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, aubaseball said:

So, you took one paragraph out of your entire statement to make a point.   you just made my point.  

18 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Wow I'm blown away that you believe this and are so naive about Soros. Unbelievable. I'm sure you don't care but you have lost all credibility with me and that's never happened with anyone on this board.

Please do tell precisely how the Trump administration improved our relations with out allies.  This should be good.

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

You cannot possibly be serious! What Biden has shown our allies is that we are a weak, unreliable partner who cannot be trusted to keep our word. Former allies are contacting/courting Communist China today because of Biden's weakness.

Until some of you get your head out of the Fox entertainment hold, having real discussions are nearly impossible.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

16 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Translation = This is just something that Tucker Carlson or the like speaks of regularly without anything to back it up.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

We, as a country , will never win until we stop tearing the country apart from the inside.  We won't stop doing that until everyone makes an attempt to stop seeing the other side of the aisle as an enemy.  It is common knowledge that Trump found little value in NATO.

China is taking advantage of European concerns about U.S. protectionist policies to attempt to get closer to those allies.  Interestingly, many of those policies are carry overs from Trump that Biden has chosen not to remove.  You likely didn't know that because Fox isn't reporting that.

https://fortune.com/2023/04/06/us-trade-representative-katherine-tai-friendshoring-trade-tariffs/

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/america-s-global-image-under-biden-skyrockets-compared-trump-survey-n1270401

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Another gem.

Straight from Hannity.  You ever wonder if this is what he really believes or is it just another example of telling you want you want to hear?

• Facepalm 1

21 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Straight from Hannity.  You ever wonder if this is what he really believes or is it just another example of telling you want you want to hear?

He has criticized Biden many times before, he doesn’t have to be on Hannity to do so.  I think the man is smart enough to come up with his own opinions.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AU9377 said:

We, as a country , will never win until we stop tearing the country apart from the inside.  We won't stop doing that until everyone makes an attempt to stop seeing the other side of the aisle as an enemy.  It is common knowledge that Trump found little value in NATO.

Trump made NATO nations pay close to their fair share. That's not the same as finding little value. As to tearing the country apart from the inside, take that up with Pelosi and the liars who promoted the Russia collusion hoax.

China is taking advantage of European concerns about U.S. protectionist policies to attempt to get closer to those allies.  Interestingly, many of those policies are carry overs from Trump that Biden has chosen not to remove.  You likely didn't know that because Fox isn't reporting that.

Biden has been perfectly capable of allowing his handlers to cancel Trump policies. If some weren't canceled, that's on Biden's handlers.

https://fortune.com/2023/04/06/us-trade-representative-katherine-tai-friendshoring-trade-tariffs/

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/america-s-global-image-under-biden-skyrockets-compared-trump-survey-n1270401

Now the French, who helped us win independence from England and gave us the Statue of Liberty, are questioning the wisdom of following Biden's policies. Way to go, Joe.

https://www.politico.eu/article/emmanuel-macron-china-america-pressure-interview/

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Now the French, who helped us win independence from England and gave us the Statue of Liberty, are questioning the wisdom of following Biden's policies. Way to go, Joe.

https://www.politico.eu/article/emmanuel-macron-china-america-pressure-interview/

Mikey still has reading comprehension problems.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Mikey still has reading comprehension problems.

I comprehended this quite well:

"Europe must resist pressure to become ‘America’s followers,’ says Macron"

7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Yeah, that’s after our pushing Allies on This Iraq & Afghanistan and watching the last President demonstrate America is not a reliable partner. China has then nervous now, too, and how much do you follow a Democratic President knowing Trump or others like him will buddy up to folks like Putin?

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Here’s where you remember to don’t care what Macron says:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-emmanuel-macron-relationship-explained-1737932?amp=1

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Yeah, that’s after our pushing Allies on This Iraq & Afghanistan and watching the last President demonstrate America is not a reliable partner. China has then nervous now, too, and how much do you follow a Democratic President knowing Trump or others like him will buddy up to folks like Putin?

Catch up with the times. That Russian collusion thing was a hoax. Can't help it if you swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

Putin's buddy is Biden. First Biden declared war on America's energy industry, thus increasing Russia's income astronomically, then for good measure after Biden stops America's XL2 pipeline he approves Russia's Norsdtrom line. Biden is single-handedly financing Putin's war on Ukraine. They be bosom buddies!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Catch up with the times. That Russian collusion thing was a hoax. Can't help it if you swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

Putin's buddy is Biden. First Biden declared war on America's energy industry, thus increasing Russia's income astronomically, then for good measure after Biden stops America's XL2 pipeline he approves Russia's Norsdtrom line. Biden is single-handedly financing Putin's war on Ukraine. They be bosom buddies!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-putin-russian-state-tv-b2117112.html?amp

• Haha 2

Biden’s foreign policy at its best:

ABOARD COTAM UNITÉ (FRANCE’S AIR FORCE ONE) — Europe must reduce its dependency on the United States and avoid getting dragged into a confrontation between China and the U.S. over Taiwan, French President Emmanuel Macron said in an interview on his plane back from a three-day state visit to China.

Who are our allies anymore?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Biden’s foreign policy at its best:

ABOARD COTAM UNITÉ (FRANCE’S AIR FORCE ONE) — Europe must reduce its dependency on the United States and avoid getting dragged into a confrontation between China and the U.S. over Taiwan, French President Emmanuel Macron said in an interview on his plane back from a three-day state visit to China.

Who are our allies anymore?

Our allies are largely the same. Europe was told by Trump for 4 years to provide their own defense. The EU is a trading block with their own interest and see a US wanting to incentivize buying American. Allies don’t mean lapdogs. Europe is not interested in going to war over Tawain. That’s always been more of an American issue. While I’m all for providing Tawain weapons, I’m not ready to send my children to defend it. We have a defense pact with NATO— our NATO Allies are strengthening it, not weakening it.

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Our allies are largely the same. Europe was told by Trump for 4 years to provide their own defense. The EU is a trading block with their own interest and see a US wanting to incentivize buying American. Allies don’t mean lapdogs. Europe is not interested in going to war over Tawain. That’s always been more of an American issue. While I’m all for providing Tawain weapons, I’m not ready to send my children to defend it. We have a defense pact with NATO— our NATO Allies are strengthening it, not weakening it.

Our allies are doubting us.  Why would Macron say something like this just after spending 3 day fawning over Xi?

Trump told the EU countries they have to pay up as they weren’t doing it before Trump got there.  It was hard to hear, but they started to do so.  Now Finland is part of NATO and it wasn’t Joe that made them decide, it was the fear of Russian aggression.

Europe doesn’t have to be a lapdog, but they don’t have to side with China either.  What would be wrong with a neutral stance?  Is France speaking for the EU?

No one wants to send our children to defend Taiwan, but Joe will make that decision won’t he?  Joe likes to lead from behind and China is putting the pressure on this administration.  How do you think it’s going to end?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

People so readily forget the entire EU's disgust with Trump.

Especially Trump voters. At the time they saw it as a sign of his strength.

10 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Ah, so you’re saying it’s Trump’s fault.  Joe would be proud.

11 hours ago, AU9377 said:

They were mad at Trump because he made them pay their fair share of NATO expenses. Kudos to President Trump!

• Like 2