Party of Death

TexasTiger

It is a glorious time to be alive.  Democrats being triggered daily and Republicans letting them know things have changed.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

Good.

And keep it up with the "stolen election" narrative.  That plays well also.

Nobody said anything about stolen elections in this thread.  Do you think the 2022 midterms were stolen?

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

It is a glorious time to be alive.  Democrats being triggered daily and Republicans letting them know things have changed.

Did you grow up dreaming of triggering libruls? Btw, I’m not triggered by you morons, just annoyingly amused by how ridiculous and vacuous you are.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Did you grow up dreaming of triggering libruls? Btw, I’m not triggered by you morons, just annoyingly amused by how ridiculous and vacuous you are.

No, no I didn’t not, until recently when the party of tolerance became so intolerant.  Hypocrisy always sets me off.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

36 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Party of Death?

Dems = 60,000,000 abortion: since 1973

Reps = 2150 guns: since 1973

Good to know Republicans haven’t had any abortions. I haven’t been able to find that stat. Thanks!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Good to know Republicans haven’t had any abortions. I haven’t been able to find that stat. Thanks!

If you don't know which party is which, please refrain from posting.

• Dislike 1

21 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

If you don't know which party is which, please refrain from posting.

You don’t know which end is up, yet it doesn’t even slow you down.

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

No, no I didn’t not, until recently when the party of tolerance became so intolerant.  Hypocrisy always sets me off.

It’s obviously a selective condition.

• Like 1

Lol...the party of death....really?...it sorta answers why Hollywood is so dominated by liberals....so much Drama....make a story out of nothing....it must be a rule...if theres no Drama...exaggeration!...lots and lots if exaggeration!!...

• Dislike 1

31 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

Lol...the party of death....really?...it sorta answers why Hollywood is so dominated by liberals....so much Drama....make a story out of nothing....it must be a rule...if theres no Drama...exaggeration!...lots and lots if exaggeration!!...

You wouldn’t recognize a fact if you bit you in the ass like a snapping turtle and refused to let go.

So many examples. Here’s just one. You’re too brainwashed to be worth more time.

https://theintercept.com/2022/10/10/covid-republican-democrat-deaths/

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You wouldn’t recognize a fact if you bit you in the ass like a snapping turtle and refused to let go.

So many examples. Here’s just one. You’re too brainwashed to be worth more time.

You have got to be kidding me, you put this up as evidence!!????

From the article:

In a detailed examination of data from Ohio and Florida, the National Bureau of Economic Research has found that “political affiliation has emerged as a potential risk factor for COVID-19,” and that significantly more Republicans than Democrats have died from the virus since the introduction of vaccines in early 2021 to protect against the disease.

The data is from Ohio, a red state and Florida, a red state and full of old people, and they plainly state *political affiliation has emerged as a potential risk factor*.  A risk factor, like being old or overweight?  :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:.

You’re losing it.

19 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

And just what we should expect from the mongoloids of our country.

Congrats on typing that...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

And just what we should expect from the mongoloids of our country.

Congrats on typing that...

I see you are using an obsolete and offensive term. 

Congrats on typing that….

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

You have got to be kidding me, you put this up as evidence!!????

From the article:

In a detailed examination of data from Ohio and Florida, the National Bureau of Economic Research has found that “political affiliation has emerged as a potential risk factor for COVID-19,” and that significantly more Republicans than Democrats have died from the virus since the introduction of vaccines in early 2021 to protect against the disease.

The data is from Ohio, a red state and Florida, a red state and full of old people, and they plainly state *political affiliation has emerged as a potential risk factor*.  A risk factor, like being old or overweight?  :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:.

You’re losing it.

Like being in a moronic death cult that prides itself in not taking vaccines that lessen the chances of death. That’s a risk fact. You lost it a long time ago.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

"The study found that death rates from Covid-19 were only slightly higher for Republicans than Democrats during the early days of the pandemic, before vaccines became available. But by the summer of 2021, a few months after vaccines were introduced, “the Republican excess death rate rose to nearly double that of Democrats, and this gap widened further in the winter of 2021.” The sudden increase in the gap between Republican and Democratic death rates “suggests that vaccine take-up likely played an important role,” the study found."

Sounds about right.

13 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Like being in a moronic death cult that prides itself in not taking vaccines that lessen the chances of death. That’s a risk fact. You lost it a long time ago.

COVID has made the left crazy.  Why else would they use politics to separate deaths due to a virus?  Why would Biden declare anybody who is responsible for 220,000 deaths should not be President and then lose even more while having a vaccine.  Why would Biden mandate a vaccine when the said vaccine was not even had a 80% efficacy at the time?

You are living in your own cult.

• Facepalm 1

On 2/3/2023 at 2:18 PM, TexasTiger said:

CD6155F0-7472-494F-8895-A182690C5660.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

COVID has made the left crazy.  Why else would they use politics to separate deaths due to a virus?  Why would Biden declare anybody who is responsible for 220,000 deaths should not be President and then lose even more while having a vaccine.  Why would Biden mandate a vaccine when the said vaccine was not even had a 80% efficacy at the time?

Ok

6 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Said vaccine has saved untold numbers of lives.