Who's rhe mist hateful...left or right?

SaturdayGT

The battle cry of the left.

A4C4A18B-71C1-49CF-AE64-E553DD8C4157.jpeg

• Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

6 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Rth mist hateful is obveously the leftists.  Thay have ben trying to destroy are country for years.  Thay hate America.

We wont Freedumb.

That's the post I was looking for to prove my point! Thanks

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

14 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

That's the post I was looking for to prove my point! Thanks

I am truly sorry you are offended.  However, I am a life long registered Republican. 

The premise of this thread is purely ignorant.  It is all about furthering division, nothing about facts, solutions.  This is nothing but your own emotional outburst.  I respect your right to have such an outburst.  I would appreciate the right to call it out for what it is.

• Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 2/17/2023 at 12:14 PM, icanthearyou said:

I am truly sorry you are offended.  However, I am a life long registered Republican. 

The premise of this thread is purely ignorant.  It is all about furthering division, nothing about facts, solutions.  This is nothing but your own emotional outburst.  I respect your right to have such an outburst.  I would appreciate the right to call it out for what it 

Lol...where to start...it was a light hearted topic..I expected your response...if not from you, but someone...I think you have a little ego issue or something you have to deal with...the conservative claim is hilarious too...your over the top with your temper, you think you know more than anyone else...theres a God complex that's easy to pick up...yeah....good luck with your attempt with  image control lol

• Thanks 1

On 2/17/2023 at 11:14 AM, icanthearyou said:

The premise of this thread is purely ignorant.  It is all about furthering division, nothing about facts, solutions.  This is nothing but your own emotional outburst.  I respect your right to have such an outburst.  I would appreciate the right to call it out for what it is.

If this is true, we must get together and drink a few beers. Let me be the first to tell you, I have deep scars from my time with the Reps before 2005. I think the Republicans have a few good people in their midst, focus on a VERY FEW. The rest are just as corrupt and wholly owned by Big Business and completely eaten up in White Christian Nationalism and completely turned on the actual teachings of Christ. They hate Democrats and Progs just because, and will blindly over react to any claimed crap that comes down the pike. They are not Q-Anon, that requires some factor of evil to me. But they are indeed misguided and apparently want to be misguided because they hate the Dems and Progs so much. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

Anyone who uses their political clout to sell off the country for personal gain. 

On 2/19/2023 at 8:55 PM, SaturdayGT said:

Lol...where to start...it was a light hearted topic..I expected your response...if not from you, but someone...I think you have a little ego issue or something you have to deal with...the conservative claim is hilarious too...your over the top with your temper, you think you know more than anyone else...theres a God complex that's easy to pick up...yeah....good luck with your attempt with  image control lol

i just want to know how in the hell you think this would be light hearted? c'mon man as brandon would say.........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

There is no competition.

The Right.  Documented and seen everyday in they way they want to legislate and persecute the marginalized in our society. Honestly, they are just the biggest goobers on earth.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 4

On 2/20/2023 at 4:26 AM, DKW 86 said:

If this is true, we must get together and drink a few beers. Let me be the first to tell you, I have deep scars from my time with the Reps before 2005. I think the Republicans have a few good people in their midst, focus on a VERY FEW. The rest are just as corrupt and wholly owned by Big Business and completely eaten up in White Christian Nationalism and completely turned on the actual teachings of Christ. They hate Democrats and Progs just because, and will blindly over react to any claimed crap that comes down the pike. They are not Q-Anon, that requires some factor of evil to me. But they are indeed misguided and apparently want to be misguided because they hate the Dems and Progs so much. 

Talk about drinking too much. LOL. Here's to better days. :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 1716AU said:

There is no competition.

The Right.  Documented and seen everyday in they way they want to legislate and persecute the marginalized in our society. Honestly, they are just the biggest goobers on earth.

Utter nonesense.

This is simple. Look where the hate resides on this forum. We truly are a microcosm and the evidence unmistakable to those that attempt competency. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i just want to know how in the hell you think this would be light hearted? c'mon man as brandon would say.........

Lol..I see what ya did there!! Nicely done!! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Utter nonesense.

This is simple. Look where the hate resides on this forum. We truly are a microcosm and the evidence unmistakable to those that attempt competency. 

see? this is what is wrong too often here and i am guilty as well. you are seeing hate where none exists 78. none. the first thing you guys do when we do not like something or someone we are haters and this is just not true. my post is about those hurting religion and not just bashing religion altho i disagree with somes beliefs about gays on here.

• Facepalm 1

On 2/21/2023 at 2:58 PM, AUFAN78 said:

Talk about drinking too much. LOL. Here's to better days. :cheers:

Define "Drinking too much" ..lol

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

In a forum where we all state our differences in opinion....I'd bet 100 bucks we could all go out for beers and have an absolute blast lol...

Have to let Fiddy hit a smoke first…Don’t even want to know ICHY is on.

• Haha 1