2024 5*+ WR Cam Coleman FLIPS TO AU FROM A&M!!!

ellitor

22 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Who here ever said recruiting isn't important? Give me a name.

*Isn't that important*. Not the same as isn't important, but before I give you the names.... what are you going to do? Give the wrath of Mikey? Beat them up? Dislike them? Confront them? Face palm them to death? Follow them around and dislike all of their posts? Call mods on them?

I don't want to give you names if these people are going to have to endure the fear I have to deal with as far as posting with the disapproval of Mikey on their shoulders. I hate that I go thru it, I wouldn't wish this on anybody

Edited by cole256
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Isn't that important. Not the same as isn't important but before I give you the names.... what are you going to do? Give the wrath of Mikey? Beat them up? Dislike them? Confront them? I don't want to give you names if these people are going to have to endure the fear I have to deal with as far as posting with the disapproval of Mikey on their shoulders. I hate that I go thru it, I wouldn't wish this on anybody

None of the above. I think you are BS ing when you claim people said recruiting isn't important. You won't give me names because you can't. There are no such posters.

Just now, Mikey said:

None of the above. I think you are BS ing when you claim people said recruiting isn't important. You won't give me names because you can't. There are no such posters.

I don't care what you think.  I think all of your post are BS. I didn't give you names because you can't trick me.  I give names now I'm starting fights with them and now all of you going at me then you call a mod it will definitely be one of the mods that doesn't like then that mod will run to the go to lie Cole you said you know everything and we don't know anything,  now that will trigger the 2 or 3 goody goody posters and they will blindly jump in and believe I really said whatever the mod said I said then eventually titan will come in and pretend his hands are tied and he has to punish me for something I never said in the first place as if he doesn't see other people do much worse every single day.....

So I'm going to avoid that,  and also since simply because I don't like you I won't run to find any posts just because you said so as if you are somebody.  And even if I did do it you would just ignore that I did it and not respond until you want to fight about something else later.  

So like I originally said now that we are getting some good recruits we can all be on the same page again to how this is very important.  To make you like it even more it would still be this important if Deion Sanders had done it as well!!!!

• Haha 2

Back to Cam Coleman……I read somewhere Cam  just turned 17 in late August???  That kid is going to be a physical freak, he’s still probably got some room to grow 😱

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Back to Cam Coleman……I read somewhere Cam  just turned 17 in late August???  That kid is going to be a physical freak, he’s still probably got some room to grow 😱

They said on the broadcast Wednesday that he's still 16 FWIW.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ellitor said:

They said on the broadcast Wednesday that he's still 16 FWIW.

Have we had any 17 year olds play for us in the past? Or at any other college programs? I'm drawing a blank. He is amazing for any age but especially a 16 year old

25 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Recruiting isn't that important.

Mikey wants to speak to you and explain how you don't exist

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, jAUSon said:

Recruiting isn't that important.

Recruiting? Isn’t that important?

(punctuation is everything)

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Recruiting? Isn’t that important?

(punctuation is everything)

@gr82be He meant it the way he posted it in a tongue and cheek way because of Mikey trying to bait Cole into an argument near the top of this page.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@gr82be He meant it the way he posted it in a tongue and cheek way because of Mikey trying to bait Cole into an argument near the top of this page.

Greatobe was being sarcastic and the ? Marks  added to replace the word “duh”. 😝 yeah it’s important, like a rhetorical question. His remark wasn’t punctuation correction. That’s how it reads in my head anyway.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I thought my comment was clearly a joke. Guess not.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I thought my comment was clearly a joke. Guess not.

I stopped trying to decipher that much grmatical/punctuational correctness when I finished college. lol

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Viper said:

Tree enough, but Harsin doesn't qualify. He's not a poster here.

On 12/8/2023 at 9:01 AM, Mikey said:

On 12/8/2023 at 2:19 PM, Viper said:

23e3dae2-a481-4cd9-94b3-42755f624036-211

That is solid gold right there!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1