2024 5*+ WR Cam Coleman FLIPS TO AU FROM A&M!!!

ellitor

2 hours ago, psyfro said:

Actually before the modern recruiting services were around, USA Today was the go to for recruiting rankings. Stephen Davis was the #1 recruit in the country in 1992 for USA Today. He wasn't a bust either.

USA Today may have been what others looked to, but here in this state we relied on the "unbiased" opinions of Forrest Davis.😀  He was keeping tabs on recruiting when recruiting wasn't cool.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Could’ve been the relationship between him and Rodney G.  too.   Don’t think he liked RG’s style of coaching 

In think his Chucky doll cursed him.   Memo to football recruiters:  If a kid brings a doll along, leave him alone.

• Like 1

And with that flip the judges, in this case me and the rest of the Auburn faithful give him a 10, a 10 and a 10. Or as my grandmother would say "Hoo hot damn Tijuana.😐 :party:

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, AU89_DOSTER said:

Very solid chance that we have 3 starting freshmen receivers next year,

@AU89_DOSTER I wouldn't put money on that. We plan to sign 2 or 3 from the portal also.

20 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@AU89_DOSTER I wouldn't put money on that. We plan to sign 2 or 3 from the portal also.

Hope they pan out better than the last portal bunch we signed. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

Hope they pan out better than the last portal bunch we signed. 

Exactly. We got an absolute bad batch of portal WRs. Only one who showed absolutely any upside was Burton and thank goodness he’s the only one who will be back out of the transfer WRs I believe.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, tinman1 said:

USA Today may have been what others looked to, but here in this state we relied on the "unbiased" opinions of Forrest Davis.😀  He was keeping tabs on recruiting when recruiting wasn't cool.

We looked at Max Emfinger and his national magazine. Auburn was recruiting well in the 80's. I remember Alan Evans being the #1 RB in his mag and Bo was like seven. I'm going off memory now. I haven't seen that particular magazine in many years.

• ellitor changed the title to 2024 5*+ WR Cam Coleman FLIPS TO AU FROM A&M!!!
On 12/2/2023 at 10:02 PM, Tigerpro2a said:

Things just didn't mesh well for him at AU at that point. It happens. Happens at a lot of places and with a lot of kids.

Just hurts more when it's your highest rated recruit in modern history lol

Couldn’t handle the hard coaching from CG!

• Like 1

All seven of the Alabama High School championship games will be broadcast on Alabama public television Dec. 6 through 8. Coleman's team will be on tonight at 7:00.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

I was impressed by Central's QB too. Don't know if he's a college prospect or not but he looked mighty good tonight.

@Mikey 2025 QB with no public offers yet.

• Like 1

Awesome recruit.  Excuses will be gone and now the board can get off the recruiting isn't that important bs because we weren't getting recruits at the time.  😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Awesome recruit.  Excuses will be gone and now the board can get off the recruiting isn't that important bs because we weren't getting recruits at the time.  😂

Who here ever said recruiting isn't important? Give me a name.