2024 5* C Flory Bidunga (Kansas)

ellitor

I cannot believe Bruce really pulled this off. I thought this before now, but I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say (accounting for the relative starting points of our various sports) Bruce is probably the single most impactful coach we’ve ever had in any sport. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I mean dude really tweeted this and deleted a previous tweet smh

This dude is a Fuggin cancer to this fanbase!!!! F that guy!! I swear to God if he war blogles this and costs us an elite recruit…. This dude needs to be removed and thrown out of the AU fanbase.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

• ellitor changed the title to ***2024 5*+ & #1 C Flory Bidunga (Commit Watch: Aug 12, 7 PM ESPNU)***
12 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

This dude is a Fuggin cancer to this fanbase!!!! F that guy!! I swear to God if he war blogles this and costs us an elite recruit…. This dude needs to be removed and thrown out of the AU fanbase.

There have been three CBs on 247 for Flory to Auburn, plus a pick from Jamie Shaw, the national guy at On3 today.  I don't think this guy is messing up anything.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

There have been three CBs on 247 for Flory to Auburn, plus a pick from Jamie Shaw, the national guy at On3 today.  I don't think this guy is messing up anything.  

I will say In unison to gwill tho that I absolutely despise this guy when it comes to AU recruiting, he's always the "coming to AU" then "sorry something fell through" type. Idk just have never liked the way he's approaching being an "insider" always just screams that he doesn't know jack squat to me.

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I will say In unison to gwill tho that I absolutely despise this guy when it comes to AU recruiting, he's always the "coming to AU" then "sorry something fell through" type. Idk just have never liked the way he's approaching being an "insider" always just screams that he doesn't know jack squat to me.

Our twitter kings suck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Like 5 dudes that try to gain clout in “Auburn Twitter” put up nonsense crystal balls before the Flagg re-classification and the eventual raining of crystal balls. Maybe they’re doing it for genuine fun, but I think it’s clout chasing and trying to gain views.

crystal balls are the one thing we should all hold sacred  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

That’s not the point he shouldn’t be sub tweeting a recruits parents/family/guardian. It’s a terrible look. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Like 5 dudes that try to gain clout in “Auburn Twitter” put up nonsense crystal balls before the Flagg re-classification and the eventual raining of crystal balls. Maybe they’re doing it for genuine fun, but I think it’s clout chasing and trying to gain views.

crystal balls are the one thing we should all hold sacred  

Hell yah it’s clout chasing! They are just presenting inside info from actual staff members of premium sites as their own.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Our twitter kings suck.

Most fanbases have "those guys"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Could have some real AD to his game if he fills out. Btw, the only schools out of the 4 he picked that he OV'd to were Duke and Kansas

Have I lost it, or did Flory visit for a weekend last fall?

42 minutes ago, Dunndone414 said:

Have I lost it, or did Flory visit for a weekend last fall?

I'm not sure, but I think...maybe?

Shut up, Golf!

12 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Someone enlighten their ace reporter that Duke partnered with Nike to pay Zion 400k to attend their sacred instituition.

13 minutes ago, CR said:

Someone enlighten their ace reporter that Duke partnered with Nike to pay Zion 400k to attend their sacred instituition.

Before it was legal...

• Like 3

Fella has just been reposting anything with his name in it on Instagram as of late, but he did repost a mention from Pettiford that reads “only one right decision” (which was in response to where Bidunga would land)

if we land him the basketball class will jump to #6 in the nation 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Zeek said:

if we land him the basketball class will jump to #6 in the nation 

I had a dream last night he reclassified to this year and we won it all. Not happening, but it was fun.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I had a dream last night he reclassified to this year and we won it all. Not happening, but it was fun.

Him and Pettiford definitely will compliment each other well at the 1 and 5. I think they both start right away.

• Like 2

Just now, Zeek said:

Him and Pettiford definitely will compliment each other well at the 1 and 5. I think they both start right away.

We are set for a run next year, that's for sure!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

Flory ain’t coming here to sit.