2024 5* C Flory Bidunga (Kansas)

ellitor

Man if we can get this guy to go along with Pettiford in the 2024 class....thats the beginnings of something special right there

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gravejd said:

Man if we can get this guy to go along with Pettiford in the 2024 class....thats the beginnings of something special right there

I could forget about one of Green or Henderson if we pulled him. Couldn’t forget about both but at least one of em 

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Real talk. I got absolutely no read on flory. Duke mods on 247 are extremely confident it’s Duke. Kansas and Michigan boards don’t think it’s them. Only intel we got from a AU board this week was on3 saying it’s us or Kansas. I have absolutely no clue or read on this! I was all but resigned to it being Duke buuuuut *knock on wood 🪵 * Bruuuuuce has a great track record when he re tweets an announcement date of a recruit. Only one we didn’t get so far was Julian Phillips. 🙏🤞

IMG_4877.gif

IMG_4878.gif

Yeah him sticking his neck out like that, even after speaking publicly about not wanting to go all in on HS recruits again, he’s putting ALOT out there for this kid 

high risk, high reward though. Outside of the Heron/Wileys that showed Auburn could even get 5 stars, this would probably be the most impactful get 

• Thanks 1

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, toddc said:

Almost everyone of his predictions is for a 5* coming to auburn. He definitely got Perry Thompson right, but his track record is sketchy after that. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Only intel we got from a AU board this week was on3 saying it’s us or Kansas

That may be very telling.

Feeling pretty good 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HAPvsOA said:

Almost everyone of his predictions is for a 5* coming to auburn. He definitely got Perry Thompson right, but his track record is sketchy after that. 

There’s dudes on this board that have more sources than him. There might even be certain newborn babies with the same number of sources 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

53 minutes ago, bigbird said:

you-guys-ready-chris-cantada.gif 

@GwillMac6  

IMG_4883.jpeg

IMG_4879.gif

IMG_4849.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, toddc said:

Lol Todd please do not give this dude any attention!!! All he does is read Auburn message boards and then makes predictions he has no inside info at all!!! He steals others and presents it as his own. He’s a big fat phooooonnnny!!!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Donating to Cooper Flagg. Might even buy his jersey 

White kid from Maine is the biggest Duke lock and most Duke player everrrrrr!!!!! 😂😂

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Something big leaked this afternoon. 

Can confirm. My daughter had a big blow out. 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol Todd please do not give this dude any attention!!! All he does is read Auburn message boards and then makes predictions he has no inside info at all!!! He steals others and presents it as his own. He’s a big fat phooooonnnny!!!!!

Him and Babysitter Bari gonna give me an aneurysm 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, HAPvsOA said:

Yep based on his history, I'm a little skeptical, but as I've seen other predictions come in I feel a little bit better. He predicted Caleb Williams to come to auburn, KJ, etc, almost every guy he's predicted it's almost seemed like the kiss of death 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I've tried to tell him.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

White kid from Maine is the biggest Duke lock and most Duke player everrrrrr!!!!! 😂😂

He’s officially an Auburn legend if the proceedings proceed as they should tomorrow 

I honestly believe his reclassification put us over the top 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1