2024 5* C Flory Bidunga (Kansas)

ellitor

• ellitor changed the title to ***2024 5* C Flory Bidunga (Kansas)

9 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Well damn ... stayed up for that? Somebody got wrong info

I commandeered my boys' movie during a vacation in Colorado to see this dude commit to Kansas.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Complete embarrassment for Auburn Twitter

What did AU twitter do?

• ellitor changed the title to 2024 5* C Flory Bidunga (Kansas)
9 minutes ago, AU Is Gold said:

Time to go empty the bank on Cooper Flagg. I don't care if he's 100% duke. 

@AU Is Gold Duke already has him on lock & Bruce ain't willing to do that often.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@AU Is Gold Duke already has him on lock & Bruce ain't willing to do that often.

I don’t know if he does it again for anyone… You lose a guy that you played the long game with like this, seemingly perfectly, I think that has some effect to how you conduct business. If the G-League misses and the 5 star transfers made him want to favor the portal more, I’d have to think this does the same 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, KansasTiger said:

Where's @AUINSY?? It's time for your Bird treatment i promised you 😤 😂

I legit don’t know what this means

• Like 1

That commitment would have elevated us to that other level.  Carrot got pulled away again. Sigh.

Happy for the ones we have.  But that guy would have been so much fun to watch in this offense. 

• Thanks 1

Gotcha…I was just going off of what everyone else was saying…and it sounds like I wasn’t the only one who thought so. I don’t know much about AU basketball. At this point, Bruce has made Auburn basketball a respectable program, top 10-top 20 team. I don’t think we’ll ever be anything more than that. If we were, 2019 would have been it. 

• Like 2

Just now, AUINSY said:

Gotcha…I was just going off of what everyone else was saying…and it sounds like I wasn’t the only one who thought so. I don’t know much about AU basketball. At this point, Bruce has made Auburn basketball a respectable program, top 10-top 20 team. I don’t think we’ll ever be anything more than that. If we were, 2019 would have been it. 

If Bruce was 15 years younger, then maybe.

Yup…at this point we just get 2nd place (which doesn’t really mean anything, unless maybe they transfer?) for a lot of the best players like Bidunga, Scoot Henderson, Ace Bailey, etc. etc. etc. At least we had Jabari. Freeze is at least building something promising. 

Edited by AUINSY

7 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I disagree.

Junkrat-nut-shot GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Yours is awesome, but it only exhibits excruciating physical pain. WFE perfectly captured the intense emotional agony and sadness that lingers even after the testicular pain has subsided.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1