Trump indicted by Grand Jury on 36 counts

Didba

8 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Didba. A question for you and any other legitimate legal person here. Did Alvin Bragg violate Trump's 6th Amendment right by not specifying the underlying crime in the felony charge. The 6th says a criminal defendant must be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation, etc. Bragg has refused to specify the crime and even says he doesn't have to under NY law.

Didba? You there?

Edited by Son of A Tiger

On 4/6/2023 at 7:57 AM, TexasTiger said:

Big change!

Huuuge change but 100% for the better. My wife and I can afford to buy a house up here, back in Houston not so much. 

• Like 1

On 4/6/2023 at 8:59 PM, Son of A Tiger said:

Didba? You there?

Sorry bud, pretty busy these days. Don’t frequent the forums as much as I used too. 

On 4/6/2023 at 12:28 PM, Son of A Tiger said:

A question for you and any other legitimate legal person here. Did Alvin Bragg violate Trump's 6th Amendment right by not specifying the underlying crime in the felony charge. The 6th says a criminal defendant must be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation, etc. Bragg has refused to specify the crime and even says he doesn't have to under NY law.

I wouldn’t know, I have never practiced criminal law and only took two classes on crim in law school. I actually don’t know any lawyer on this forum practicing that side.

if I was still a law student I’d waste two hours trying to find your answer buuuuuut I be needing to get to doing stuff this morning

• Like 1

On 4/6/2023 at 12:41 PM, Son of A Tiger said:

Dem Gov. of Conn. says Houston is "butt ugly."

Texans clap back after Dem governor calls Houston 'butt ugly' | Fox News

I mean Houston is a lot of things but beautiful ain’t it, chief. 

when we drove up to Longview for the first time it reminded me of Auburn. Hills and pine trees. Houston is flat, ugly and costs way too much 

Edited by Didba
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Didba said:

I mean Houston is a lot of things but beautiful ain’t it, chief. 

when we drove up to Longview for the first time it reminded me of Auburn. Hills and pine trees. Houston is flat, ugly and costs way too much 

Yep been there many times. We are planning a road trip to Texas this Summer. Going to Waco, San Antonio, hill country, etc.

• Love 1