A new tiger is here

BoJtrueAUman

I had my little Jace on August 8th. He weighed 8lbs 1.2 ozs and was 20 1/2 inches long. I had to have a C Section but that was alright with me. He is a week old today, sorry I haven't been on sooner to tell everyone but it has been a little hectic. We are both doing great and he has really strong legs so I am thinking kicker or running back, what do you guys think?

Congrats, WTG, and War Eagle...

Send me a pic and I will host it for you.

174182[/snapback]

pm me with your email and i will send you a pic

SO WONDERFUL to see a bright alert BEAUTIFUl new baby boy!! I think kicker - then you won't have to cringe every time he has the ball and worry about him getting hurt. :)

And C-Sections are the bomb. :D Had one myself and will have another one next time - wouldn't change a thing. Keep moving and you'll be back to normal in no time! Congrats!!!

:thumbsup: Kicker sounds good to me (I was hoping for a kicker myself, but I think we've outgrown that position!) C-sections are the way to go. Both of mine were - first was an emergency C-section and the second was planned.

He's beautiful and bright eyed. Congratulations!

I had my little Jace on August 8th.  He weighed 8lbs 1.2 ozs and was 20 1/2 inches long.  I had to have a C Section but that was alright with me.  He is a week old today, sorry I haven't been on sooner to tell everyone but it has been a little hectic.  We are both doing great and he has really strong legs so I am thinking kicker or running back, what do you guys think?

174181[/snapback]

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :au:

Congrats! A fine looking young fella there. I say groom him to be a punter.

I had my little Jace on August 8th.  He weighed 8lbs 1.2 ozs and was 20 1/2 inches long.  I had to have a C Section but that was alright with me.  He is a week old today, sorry I haven't been on sooner to tell everyone but it has been a little hectic.  We are both doing great and he has really strong legs so I am thinking kicker or running back, what do you guys think?

174181[/snapback]

BoJtrueAUMAN had a C-section???? Well Congrats anyway.

You'd better go for the kicker position - poor little feller just can't hit the holes! *grin*

Just enjoy him - someday he'll be 16 and your meds won't be enough. . . *grin*

Congrats!

Enjoy every minute of it!

My Daniel will be 4 in December...goes much too fast.

SO WONDERFUL to see a bright alert BEAUTIFUl new baby boy!!  I think kicker - then you won't have to cringe every time he has the ball and worry about him getting hurt.  :)

And C-Sections are the bomb.  :D  Had one myself and will have another one next time - wouldn't change a thing.  Keep moving and you'll be back to normal in no time!  Congrats!!!

174224[/snapback]

Reminds me of an old Steve Write joke:

"I was a cesarean born baby. Didn't matter much, but now when I leave my apartment, I go though the window"

Archived