Payton Thorne All Access Video

LPTiger

Can someone find the Payton Thorne "All access video" and post it.   I just watched it.   I think it is worthy of its own thread and sorry if that is a bad take.  It is 11 minutes long.    However good you feel about the young man now, seeing this video will make you feel 10 times better.   His family history -- someone posted his dad and grand dad were coaches.   Grand dad is an Illinois HOF coach, and dad is a college national championship coach.   It shows a few plays where he keeps the ball.    Dude is an athlete.   It shows video of him in the back yard around age 5 with a football helmet on (it will melt any parent's heart).  It discusses his leadership.  It also mentions their faith multiple times.   I'm glad we have a fallen man of faith leading our kids.  I hope you enjoy the video (if someone more tech savvy can post it).

• Like 1
  • Love 3

i hope this is it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2

awesome video ...  great call LP.

• Like 2

lets bump this bad boy hopefully to share with more folks.

Good insight on Payton as not only a player, but Payton the person as well. Thanks for posting. 

• Like 2

Just now, GoCadillacGo said:

Good insight on Payton as not only a player, but Payton the person as well. Thanks for posting. 

you owe LP bro as i have never seen the video and i hit them every single day for auburn stuff. but when he got that player a bottle of water? and another for another player? that is leadership and just being a damn top shelf teammate. once i saw that i was sold. people would die for folks like that. i miss that.

• Like 1

Can’t believe this stuff hasn’t been mentioned. I mean I can understand the media is afraid to say he’s a strong Christian kid, from a strong Christian family, but his dad and his granddad were both high school and college championship coaches?

Again, just can’t believe this hasn’t been mentioned until now.

Thank you so much for posting!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Our PR/media relations/marketing team is one of our weakest entities at AU, IMO

• Like 1

• ellitor changed the title to Payton Thorne All Access Video