2023 4* Ohio St Transfer WR Caleb Burton Commits To AU!

gr82b4au

15 minutes ago, AUloggerhead said:

FYI:  knee injury in HS kept him out of his Jr season, then another injury the 1st day of spring practice this year when "he heard something pop."  Link

Hope he's past all that and his AU career is injury-free.  

Not crazy about.  Hope we get two more.

• Like 1

Wow! You know we’re getting so good, so fast, when Auburn fans are complaining about signing a former 4 to 5 star receiver from Ohio State.

• Like 1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2023 4* Ohio St Transfer WR Caleb Burton Commits To AU!
  • ellitor unpinned this topic

With the recent pickup of Shorter, I realized I'd never actually come in and said anything about Burton, but this is my sleeper pick for the biggest portal addition other than Payton Thorne. I've got a sneaking suspicion he's going to make his mark at Auburn over the next couple of years. It might take him a few games to get his legs under him, but I really think he'll be a valuable weapon added to the arsenal by the end of the season. As of right now, I think it'll be between him and Cam Brown for the biggest WR threat, or perhaps the most consistent WR threat, considering Shorter looks geared up to be the big play guy.

• Like 1