10 Rules For The Season

Guest Tigrinum Major

10 Rules

Pretty good stuff.  Some serious, some funny.

174601[/snapback]

I like the way this writer thinks. Funny stuff. Thanks for posting!

WAR :au: EAGLE !

1. During a football game, do NOT boo at anything Auburn. I don’t care if Brandon Cox throws 20 interceptions. I don’t care if Coach Tuberville puts in Tre Smith at Left Tackle. Every newspaper article about Jason Campbell going into the NFL mentioned how he was booed by the students after he threw an interception during the first game last year. Unfortunately, it was true.

Tigereyes says "Auburn Tigers do not boo other Auburn Tigers." Word. B)

8. Don’t get drunk before the game. The masterpiece of art that is Auburn Football must be enjoyed with a clear mind. If you can’t be the best at something, don’t even try to be. LSU fans will always be better drunks… get over it.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

jordanharewidegif.gif

There are only so many opportunities to post that, lol.  :poke:

174660[/snapback]

Strey, did you notice that most of the moos are coming out of the Bama Section? Do the Tide fans really let their women embarass them like that?

Strange days indeed...Most Peculiar.. ;)

7. Don’t say ESPN sucks. While most of their analysts and hosts are morons, they provide more college football coverage than any other source. You should be VERY thankful.

Also, VERY true! Can't beat their wrap-up of a typical Saturday's college game slate. And most of their hosts & analysts ARE insufferable!

10. When Kenny Irons is hit hard on the field (which will be a rare occasion) … do NOT say “Oh my God! They killed Kenny!”

YOU b*****ds! :big:

jordanharewidegif.gif

174660[/snapback]

Strey, did you notice that most of the moos are coming out of the Bama Section? Do the Tide fans really let their women embarass them like that?

174670[/snapback]

No, those are from the Tide fan's wives who are AU fans, like mine will be. ;):P

jordanharewidegif.gif

174660[/snapback]

174670[/snapback]

No, those are from the Tide fan's wives who are AU fans, like mine will be. ;):P

174697[/snapback]

NOTE: Streyeder just called his future wife

a COW!!!

You've got some lessons to learn, buddy!!!!

:D

Strey, love you man, but you need to delete that now and get a do-over for a comeback. Thinking like that will make a monk out of you...

Rookie.... :P

7. Don’t say ESPN sucks. While most of their analysts and hosts are morons, they provide more college football coverage than any other source. You should be VERY thankful.

...and Hitler made the trains run on time...what's his point? ESPN SUCKS!!! :moon:

:au::homer:

Strey, love you man, but you need to delete that now and get a do-over for a comeback. Thinking like that will make a monk out of you...

Rookie.... :P

174721[/snapback]

Bah, I moo at her all the time, lol.

Archived