TV Times for 2023 Football Season: To Date

toddc

Kickoff times, TV set for Auburn's first 3 games of the season

The SEC announced the first three weeks of the 2023 season Wednesday

Nathan King3 mins

Auburn’s first three games of the Hugh Freeze era are locked in.

The SEC on Wednesday announced game times and TV for the first three weeks of the 2023 season, which are all nonconference matchups for Freeze and the Tigers.

Things get kicked off Week 1 with a home matchup against UMass, slated for 2:30 p.m. CST inside Jordan-Hare Stadium. In the Tigers’ first-ever matchup against Cal, they’ll travel out west for a late kick, 9:30 p.m. CST in Week 2. Both matchups will be on ESPN.

Auburn returns to the Plains for homecoming in Week 3 against Samford, set for 6 p.m. CST on SEC Network+.

The Tigers began summer workouts under strength coach Dominic Studzinski on Tuesday. 

Freeze will be looking to turn around the program’s first losing regular season since 2012, after Auburn went 6-7 and fired Bryan Harsin following a 3-5 start. 

The Tigers orchestrated an impressive roster overhaul this offseason, bringing in 20 transfers with the No. 3-rated class in the country, per 247Sports.

How am I supposed to run the soundboard at church the day after a 9:30 PM kickoff?

C’mon man.

Edited by toddc
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, toddc said:

How am I supposed to run the soundboard at church the day after a 9:30 PM kickoff?

C’mon man.

Good day to start training protégés a week or two before!

• Haha 1

At least those living in Alabama the game begins at 9:30...us here in Florida...10:30, probably over by 2:00, hopefully over by halftime....Ala-Texas game is on ESPN before our game....that could run into our coverage...

Any chance we make that first one a white out?  Wear the stormtooper unis with white facemasks and all the fans in white?  Not as effective as a night game on tv but surely a bit cooler.

1 hour ago, VicTree said:

Any chance we make that first one a white out?  Wear the stormtooper unis with white facemasks and all the fans in white?  Not as effective as a night game on tv but surely a bit cooler.

There’s a post somewhere that I put up showing each game’s colors.

1 hour ago, VicTree said:

There’s a post somewhere that I put up showing each game’s colors.

Found it 

11 hours ago, woodford said:

That 10:30 kick off against Cal. Whew.....going to be a long day.

@augolf1716 @aubiefifty yall gonna be able to stay awake for that one??

it will be ok if we are kicking some behind........depending who else is playing i will get a nap or two in.

Edited by aubiefifty
too high............help me lord...............grins
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 1:27 PM, toddc said:

C’mon man.

5hour-energy-energy-shot.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/10/2023 at 11:28 AM, Viper said:

5hour-energy-energy-shot.gif

Yeah, I’d be playing 70-80s rock if I got wired on that stuff. Probably wouldn’t go over too well.

7 minutes ago, toddc said:

Yeah, I’d be playing 70-80s rock if I got wired on that stuff. Probably wouldn’t go over too well.

beavis-and-butthead-headbanging.gif

beavis-beavis-and-butthead.gif

Edited by Viper
  • Haha 3