Donald Trump Indicted Again.

Got to hear the tape yesterday finally. trump is lying and some of you trump cultists better wise up. He is likely to be going down because the tape actually shuts down his two most likely and already claimed defenses. trump may have finally built the wall he cant break out of with more lies. You may still like or support trump, but it has to be said that he plainly shot his defense team in the ass on the tape. He knows they are not declassified. he knows he cant declassify them. He is showing them to an author and they are reflecting on what they mean. 

I am talking about the Attack on Iran docs here. trump got lied about and he kept the docs to prove that people in the Pentagon had lied about him looking at him possibly ordering an attack on Iran. He didn't. The Pentagon drew up papers that planned an attack on Iran and then claimed trump was about to order it. 

As an aside, Shapiro talked about this on his show and laid it out as straight as he could that trump has set his own trap for himself. 

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

In a heartbeat. And pull you in as co-counsel. 

Better hire your own attorney, then. 😉

MAGA

Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I told you I never made that claim. Somehow in your brain that's a yes? 

And you're still attempting to tie my questioning of a statement of fact from 77 to outcomes. Pathetic.

I didn't ask - or say - you made that claim.  I asked if you believe it.  It's a simple question.

Was there enough election fraud in 2020 to steal the election from Trump?

All it takes is a simple response.  What's keeping you from providing it?

Edited by homersapien

21 hours ago, Auburnfan91 said:

NARA can only engage in a civil procedure, not criminal. That's literally what the Presidential Records Act is for. It's a law specifically for Presidents and former Presidents.

How can a civil procedure escalate to espionage charges for a former President? Just because they had to play hard ball to recover documents, which are copies btw, they're bringing unprecedented criminal charges against a former President.

He wasn't charged with espionage. He wasn't even charged for having the documents. 

He was charged for refusing to return them and obstructing the effort to recover them.

Edited by homersapien

19 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I've answered the question multiple times previously.

Don't fall for homey's ploy. It was a disingenuous question. He is still trying to obfuscate and imply my questioning a statement of fact made by 77 somehow indicates I think there was voter fraud. Had he logically followed the thread he'd know this wasn't the case, but rather my questioning this statement.

I've stated previously there was no massive voter fraud, but rather the dems outworked the opposition. That is more than a simple yes or no.

I know you think there was "voter fraud".  In an absolute sense there probably was some - just like there is probably some in every national election.

I am trying to clarify whether or not you believe there was enough fraud to swing the election against Trump.  All this talk about signature validation in this - or that state - is obfuscating the bottom line - which is whether or not the election outcome was legitimate.

That is why I asked the straight up question, "was there enough voter fraud in 2020 to sway the election away from Trump"?  You refuse to provide a simple answer. 

Why is that?

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I am talking about the Attack on Iran docs here. trump got lied about and he kept the docs to prove that people in the Pentagon had lied about him looking at him possibly ordering an attack on Iran. He didn't. The Pentagon drew up papers that planned an attack on Iran and then claimed trump was about to order it.

That's crazy.  :ucrazy:

Where did you get such nutty idea?

Edited by homersapien

The DOJ is using a sleight of hand in the indictment if you pay close attention. They talk about Trump having classified documents but when you look at wording of the indictment it becomes more obvious this is a political prosecution.

For those who may not know, even when a document has been declassified they do not remove the classification markings. So whether a document is classified or declassified, it will still have the classification markings. This is a point that people should be aware of because it allows the DOJ to frame everything as 'classified documents'.

image.png.9d7b86046db6b7a715774ef6611ab1e0.png

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

The DOJ is using a sleight of hand in the indictment if you pay close attention. They talk about Trump having classified documents but when you look at wording of the indictment it becomes more obvious this is a political prosecution.

For those who may not know, even when a document has been declassified they do not remove the classification markings. So whether a document is classified or declassified, it will still have the classification markings. This is a point that people should be aware of because it allows the DOJ to frame everything as 'classified documents'.

Then Trump’s attorneys will have a cake walk! 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Auburnfan91 said:

I guess when Trump said on tape that the document he was holding was classified he was just trying to show off.

• Like 3

That is why I asked the straight up question, "was there enough voter fraud in 2020 to sway the election away from Trump"?  You refuse to provide a simple answer. 

We will never have another honest and fair presidential election as long as some states mail out ballots to all voters.  There is simply no way to verify who returns the ballot.  It enables fraud that can't be fixed after the fact and certainly there was enough of it in 2020 to sway the election. 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

We will never have another honest and fair presidential election as long as some states mail out ballots to all voters.  There is simply no way to verify who returns the ballot.  It enables fraud that can't be fixed after the fact and certainly there was enough of it in 2020 to sway the election. 

Zero evidence. Lawsuit after lawsuit. 

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

I know you think there was "voter fraud".  In an absolute sense there probably was some - just like there is probably some in every national election.

I am trying to clarify whether or not you believe there was enough fraud to swing the election against Trump.  All this talk about signature validation in this - or that state - is obfuscating the bottom line - which is whether or not the election outcome was legitimate.

Why is that?

Don't fall for homey's ploy. It was a disingenuous question. He is still trying to obfuscate and imply my questioning a statement of fact made by 77 somehow indicates I think there was voter fraud. Had he logically followed the thread he'd know this wasn't the case, but rather my questioning this statement.

I've stated previously there was no massive voter fraud, but rather the dems outworked the opposition. That is more than a simple yes or no.

So you read my response above yet still posted this disingenuous response. :homer:

Pretty sure all the other main Republican contenders for President have already promised to pardon Trump if they get elected no matter what he gets charged with or what the evidence says.

Like with George Santos, Republicans at first said that while his lies and fabrications were bad, couldn't punish him because he wasn't charged with any crimes....now that he's been charged with crimes, Republicans are still protecting him and blocking efforts to expel him from congress.

Apparently Republicans are very "tough on crime"...until the perpetrator turns out to be one of their own.

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Pretty sure all the other main Republican contenders for President have already promised to pardon Trump if they get elected no matter what he gets charged with or what the evidence says.

Like with George Santos, Republicans at first said that while his lies and fabrications were bad, couldn't punish him because he wasn't charged with any crimes....now that he's been charged with crimes, Republicans are still protecting him and blocking efforts to expel him from congress.

Apparently Republicans are very "tough on crime"...until the perpetrator turns out to be one of their own.

Racist Democrat Virginia Governor Northam says hi....

God I hate both parties...

17 hours ago, homersapien said:

That's crazy.  :ucrazy:

Where did you get such nutty idea?

From the audio on the tape. That is what trump is saying on the piece I heard. That the draft document was classified. He didn't and couldn't declassify it anymore.The author and 1-2 others in the room are looking over a document sent to him by the Pentagon about their plans on how to attack Iran. The plans are drafted by the Pentagon and that is acknowledged by those in the room. trump is complaining that he kept the doc to show that the story that he was about to attack Iran came from the Pentagon and not him. That's HIS story. I am not reporting it as fact at all. Just that he said it.

12 hours ago, Cardin Drake said:

It enables fraud that can't be fixed after the fact and certainly there was enough of it in 2020 to sway the election. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Zero evidence. Lawsuit after lawsuit. 

Dude, these regular a** dudes on the forum have it all figured out! They're going to topple our liberal woke new world order.

Best Wcw Nwo GIFs | Gfycat

9 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

giphy.gif

Yep, just me and crazed right winger Jimmy Carter see mail in balloting as ripe for fraud.  Signature verification is a weak, weak security feature anyway, but courts have ruled that they won't overturn an election no matter how superficially it is applied. 

51 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Racist Democrat Virginia Governor Northam says hi....

God I hate both parties...

Republicans- Arrested and charged for fraud, conspiracy, and obstruction of Government 

Democrats- wore 'Blackface' in a yearbook 30 years ago. 

I don't know Dave....these things don't exactly seem equivalent in my opinion. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

REPUBLICAN- Arrested and charged for fraud, conspiracy, and obstruction of Government 

Democrat- wore 'Blackface' in a yearbook 30 years ago. 

I don't know Dave....these things don't exactly seem equivalent in my opinion. 

No, I dont guess they would from the party perspective. That's why people don't trust the parties anymore. There is always someone playing whataboutism when the parties do despicable things.

19 hours ago, homersapien said:

Why is that?

I’m not going to get into a back and forth because honestly I don’t give a sh@t now.   But when the governor of Pennsylvania changed voter requirements for the 2020 election without going through legislative process, would you throw that out as voter fraud or something else?   And I don’t want to hear, but yea, it was covid though.   Just curious???   And other states followed suit too or loosened up their requirements.   

13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Don't fall for homey's ploy. It was a disingenuous question. He is still trying to obfuscate and imply my questioning a statement of fact made by 77 somehow indicates I think there was voter fraud. Had he logically followed the thread he'd know this wasn't the case, but rather my questioning this statement.

So you read my response above yet still posted this disingenuous response. :homer:

And he accuses me of obfuscating.  :laugh:

(And still didn't answer.) 

"Were there enough voter fraud in 2020 to sway the election away from Trump"? 

Edited by homersapien