Donny “Swole” Trump

AuCivilEng1

Trump self reported his height and weight as 6’3 215 and is getting completely roasted for it. 😂😂😂

I could understand shaving a few pounds off but come on! This f**cking guy is delusional in every way.

IMG_3197.jpeg

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

"President Trump! Did you forget leg day?"

"Everyday is arm day"

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Trump self reported his height and weight as 6’3 215 and is getting completely roasted for it. 😂😂😂

I could understand shaving a few pounds off but come on! This f**cking guy is delusional in every way.

IMG_3197.jpeg

Do they usually do honor system with those charged with felonies?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Do they usually do honor system with those charged with felonies?

I read that they either likely took it off his ID or just asked him. But I know for a fact you fill out that information on a form when you get a drivers license/ID. 

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I read that they either likely took it off his ID or just asked him. But I know for a fact you fill out that information on a form when you get a drivers license/ID. 

I would think the legal system would want good identification data, you know, if the perp flees.

Just now, TexasTiger said:

I would think the legal system would want good identification data, you know, if the perp flees.

I don’t think they’re going to have any issues identifying Donald Trump. Most prisoners fluctuate in weight drastically anyway. 

59 minutes ago, AUDub said:

"President Trump! Did you forget leg day?"

The only way he could possibly weigh 215 is if he forgot both legs.

At home.

*rim shot*

Edited by Leftfield

4 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Don't the booking officials determine his height, weight, etc.

nahhhh

Man! It's hard to imagine how Trump managed to infest the brains of some people as completely as he has. I suspect voodoo. TDD is still strong with so many.

What human in his/her right mind gives a rat's azz what weight or picture is on his arrest record?

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Man! It's hard to imagine how Trump managed to infest the brains of some people as completely as he has. I suspect voodoo. TDD is still strong with so many.

What human in his/her right mind gives a rat's azz what weight or picture is on his arrest record?

No one actually cares. This thread is obviously here for levity. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Mikey is a little too earnest for his own good. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

It is totally here for levity.

But, it also serves as a humorous reminder of just how out of control this guy’s sense of self image is. Also how out of touch with reality he is. And 3rd, how dumb he thinks everyone is. 

He can’t even be bothered to be realistic and truthful with something as meaningless as his height and weight on document.

He thinks that he can feed 6’3 215 to people and they will believe it, when it’s glaringly obvious that hes not even close to 215. Makes you wonder what else he thinks he can lie about that isn’t so obvious.

• Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

No once cares, it’s just hilarious that his ego is so fragile, he tells obvious lies about his weight while making fun of others for being obese. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

IMG_3197.jpeg

i thought only women had strawberry blonde hair?  lol

26 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i thought only women had strawberry blonde hair?  lol

It compliments his small hands. ;)

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 3