2024 3* OT Favour Edwin Signs With AU!

ellitor

Are we just conceding him to Bama because its Bama and that is what we often do or is there legitimate info that he is leaning Bama?  

9 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

Are we just conceding him to Bama because its Bama and that is what we often do or is there legitimate info that he is leaning Bama?  

He has been supposed to commit to us for a month now. It kept getting put off. He’s on a OV to bama now. They just missed on a 5 star OL who went to Colorado. Obviously he was waiting on a commitable offer to bama and looks like he very well might get that this weekend.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, AEAugirl said:

@AEAugirl We aren't conceding anything. We are in the race still but there is no denying Bama has momentum & making a push.

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@AEAugirl We aren't conceding anything. We are in the race still but there is no denying Bama has momentum & making a push.

By conceding I meant more us as fans 😂. I know this staff is relentless and will be on him until the end. 

Has he posted his senior highlights yet? I know he started playing football recently and I didn’t like his early film but maybe he’s gotten better since then 

2 hours ago, Sizzle said:

Has he posted his senior highlights yet? I know he started playing football recently and I didn’t like his early film but maybe he’s gotten better since then 

@Sizzle This is all I saw

https://www.hudl.com/profile/19224395/Favour-Edwin/highlights

34 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Moving confidence back to 50/50.

Hmm. That's what he had it in his most recent hot board Friday.

13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Hmm. That's what he had it in his most recent hot board Friday.

I missed that. Good to read that all in the know have the same thoughts. I'd like for Auburn to keep him on. 

1 minute ago, Shadow Tiger said:

No reason why he wouldn't be in Favour of us. 😁

His interest seems to Edwin flow like the tides

Geez, that was bad! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chaotic_zx said:

I missed that. Good to read that all in the know have the same thoughts. I'd like for Auburn to keep him on. 

Yeah but the 50/50 Friday was him saying AU was losing momentum

Ah, 99% of freshmen OL are "projects".  The staff must think he can play or they wouldn't have pursued him. If we do lose him, it doesn't hurt much because I know Freeze will find a portal guy or someone next year just as good or better to fill the slot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1