2024 OLB Ray Albright

kwagoner

I know this kid very well. Had over 100 solo tackles last year.  Both older brothers could have played D-1, but never had the right people come across the tiny school they attended. 

Ray has been found by a former Bama/NFL player and has been quietly working at Alabama.

Big Auburn family and now there’s a new assistant at Vincent with ties to the right side…. Cam Pettway. Not sure which game he’ll be visiting yet, but will soon. 

Be on the lookout, he is starting to get a lot more attention. 

https://www.hudl.com/profile/16637921/Ray-Albright

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

He plays at Vincent? No wonder he’s barely talked about, that’s a super small area. To get recruited by D1 schools at a place like Vincent you REALLY have to stand out above the rest like Keldric Faulk. 

Personally I don’t see that type of talent with this kid. This is the type of guy who’s probably going to end up at north Alabama or somewhere like that 

On 9/10/2023 at 1:52 PM, Sizzle said:

He plays at Vincent? No wonder he’s barely talked about, that’s a super small area. To get recruited by D1 schools at a place like Vincent you REALLY have to stand out above the rest like Keldric Faulk. 

Personally I don’t see that type of talent with this kid. This is the type of guy who’s probably going to end up at north Alabama or somewhere like that 

Yeah… it’s tiny and you may be correct. One brother played at Huntington (then skeet scholarship elsewhere) and other at Faulkner (then baseball scholarship elsewhere).

I know that Saban is keeping him close and has some guys working with him one on one. We’ll see.