*Official Auburn vs. Samford Game Thread*

abw0004

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

Game #3.  Auburn vs. Samford.  Homecoming week.  Let’s keep the streak alive!  War Eagle!

IMG_8778.jpeg

God that scoreboard is so hideous. Like a massive flat screen In a trailer park

Idk it’s a mixed bag for me. Most wanted to see more passing but to me it looks more forced than natural. The strength of the offense are the running backs by far. The passing still needs to be within the rhythm of the offense

• Like 1

Thorne has some pretty decent touch. They’re practicing stuff. We will score when we want to score tonight. Texas AM is probably going to wax us, though.

I don’t want to see long passes. I want to see an offense with decent routes that utilize the whole field and not just the sidelines. 
This Samford O has open guys all over the field. And they don’t have to just sling it long and hope for a 50/50 catch. Why are we so afraid of crossing the middle of the field!

I will say if our guys can get separation, PT throws a beautiful long ball.

As I type, two long passes, one for a TD!

God I hope that turns the thought track of some of u ITT around lol. 

We are going to be ok guys. There will be a lot of head shaking early in the year with new staff, new players and new scheme. It's a bit of a trial by fire type of season especially early. Just hang in there guys and gals. WDE 

• Like 1

Just now, cbo said:

There we go. Looked easy. 

As it should have! ;)

• Like 1