*Official Auburn vs. Samford Game Thread*

abw0004

After watching CHF talk to Thorne on the sideline after the INT, that was all on Thorne. I think he had the option to throw but should have given itto a Hunter on first abs second. 

Just now, e808 said:

Might want to see a pass within the flow of the game . If u can’t punch it in from there u have problems. 

Our coaches are playing 3D chess. Defenses will never expect a pass in that situation. 

Just now, IronMan70 said:

Why ? Thorne hit the WR right in the hands for a TD.

Yep I'll be honest I haven't been a huge fan of Thorne early. Hasn't shown a ton of poise, looks slow at times, etc, but that was a td right in the hands. If u wanna blame anybody on that drive blame the wr or miller for the false start.

• Like 1

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Samford didn’t talk enough s*** I guess. 

I almost feel like the coaching staff have been prepping for A&M and just said let's just go out saturday and play. I am not impressed.

• Love 1

Ideally u want to work on things but with this running clock u still need to score . It seems u don’t get as many opportunities to be messing around. A few decent drives and the 1st half is gone 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I almost feel like the coaching staff have been prepping for A&M and just said let's just go out saturday and play. I am not impressed.

Or maybe were just not that good yet

Just now, DAG said:

Neither am I. Score points. Get off the field. Get the depth experience. 

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Is that on Peyton choosing to throw the fade on the option or the coaches idek at this point 

He had an open crossing route, but threw the fade. We are afraid of the middle…again!

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Bama is ass. That's all. 

I wish USF would get em, since there was a time a favored Auburn team got beat by them years ago.  It would just make that a full circle moment lol

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I’m not even sure how this coaching staff thinks this team is good enough to just show up and beat anyone.  

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

He threw into double if not triple coverage did he not?  

It hit the wr dead in the hands. A db didn't touch it. So say what u want but that's a td 90% of the time given those circumstances 

• Like 1