*Official Auburn vs. Samford Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

It hit the wr dead in the hands. A db didn't touch it. So say what u want but that's a td 90% of the time given those circumstances 

I’m not a fan of throwing into double / triple coverage.  He may have gotten lucky with that throw, but that’s not a high percentage throw when you throw into that kind of coverage. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I wish USF would get em, since there was a time a favored Auburn team got beat by them years ago.  It would just make that a full circle moment lol

I was at that game. Was not fun.

• Like 1

Just now, cbo said:

These games fly by now. Big advantage for the outmanned teams. 

Yep...that was a quick ass quarter which is why points matter.

• Like 3

Finally a little separation!

Beautiful pass.

However, that seems to be the type of pass we prefer, but rarely get open on.

That was a gorgeous pass.  He looked poised and comfortable making that throw.  Dropped in a bucket. 

• Like 1

I hate the new clock rules. Same amount of commercials slots that they can't sell through, leaving us with repetitive cringe, in exchange for LESS football.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

He threw into double if not triple coverage did he not?  

He hit him in the hands in a small window in the EZ. You will see double and triple coverage all day long in the compact EZ. He did his job.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

All I can figure is they’re bound and determined to use this game as throwing practice for Thorne. 

Building confidence, until we put him in a position to throw a pick. If we're still slinging the ball around at the 1 yard line the rest of this season, I will jump out the window.