Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

Those of you talking about Thorne…Ashford will be no better or do you want Geriner the guy they barely gave a chance to trot out there

• Like 3

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Don’t start this. The worst thing you can do now is bench him in the second quarter, down 6. 

He can’t throw and it’s beyond obvious the coaches have no confidence in him.  Have to put someone in there that will not take a sack on third and long and get us out of FG range. 

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Don’t start this. The worst thing you can do now is bench him in the second quarter, down 6. 

They need to dial up some better play calls. Thorne needs to get rid of it sooner. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Dude is playing like it’s his first year

I am so confused. He was a power 5 QB for two years..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wde1968 said:

Yall mad at Thorne are seeing the Oline right

Im more irritated with the play calling, our offensive line is well offensive and the play caller should be calling quick throws so I blame the play caller as much as thorne. IMHO the play caller is not helping thorne one bit with the plays he is calling, they are blitzing and he has no time...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cbo said:

Does this look like a well coached team to anyone? 

Nope. But considering who we've played up until this point I'm not entirely surprised what is happening. We are lucky to not be losing by 21 right now. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I feel bad for our defense. 

Every year like clockwork. Defense plays theirs asses off the offense can’t do anything - defense eventually tires out. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Those of you talking about Thorne…Ashford will be no better or do you want Geriner the guy they barely gave a chance to trot out there

Im feeling a twitch of sympathy for Saban now