Auburn at Texas A&M - Official Game Thread

Zeek

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

Asante is our best offensive player this game

Today he is!

I wonder what the offense recruits are thinking right now? Better run up y’all NIL money lol. I wonder how much we paid PT?

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Believe our insiders said he "interviewed" and was "beyond awful" "unprepared". 

Maybe our interviews are morons.  We'll see how it plays out. 

• Deion - I can bring players: Possibly the top QB in the SEC, the most dynamic WR/CB combo since Woodson, and a ton attention to this program that is floundering. 
  • Hugh: "Hey man I know I had an SEC show clause for cheating, left Ole Miss in an absolute disaster, and smashed a bunch of prostitutes.  But Praise Jesus am I right?"

Never wanted HF. Harsin needed to go, but damn, it’s like take a job at AU, look pathetic and get fired and owed millions. Not to mention we hired an AD that was basically being forced out at Miss State. I predict we lose the 5 star WR Perry Thompson first. Why on earth come to this place when he can go anywhere else? There’s no QB capable of getting a receiver the ball. I said 7/5 was the ceiling and hoped to look competitive, but outside of the cupcakes, who on the schedule does this team beat? This is game four and it’s a train wreck so far. 

• Facepalm 1

Just now, Old fan 47 said:

Never wanted HF. Harsin needed to go, but damn, it’s like take a job at AU, look pathetic and get fired and owed millions. Not to mention we hired an AD that was basically being forced out at Miss State. I predict we lose the 5 star WR Perry Thompson first. Why on earth come to this place when he can go anywhere else? There’s no QB capable of getting a receiver the ball. I said 7/5 was the ceiling and hoped to look competitive, but outside of the cupcakes, who on the schedule does this team beat? This is game four and it’s a train wreck so far. 

Why Perry would want to come to this offense is beyond me?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Congrats!! Also the most positive thing going today it looks like lol

Thank you!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I wonder what the offense recruits are thinking right now? Better run up y’all NIL money lol. I wonder how much we paid PT?

Honestly?  

That there ain't a soul on this offense not playing RB they couldn't start over as a freshman.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Harsin walked in with more talent, especially at QB.

Bo Nix was a magician. I have mad respect for how he made something out of nothing so many times. The offense was basically Bo runs around and either makes something happen or not. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Just Watch 

Lmao, my dude just take the L

Just now, Headland Tiger said:

New here. Just wanted to chime and say this is very disappointing. Wasn’t expecting a miracle from Hugh but expected more than this. Not confident he’s the guy long term. 

I never thought he was right guy. Not sure who would come coach here at this point. AU is irrelevant in football and it seems that will not change any time soon. 

• Sad 1

4 games into the coach’s first season. Fire that bum! He sucks. I’m a better coach. If only people would have listened to me…

AU fans sure a brittle these days.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, e808 said:

Bo would be a significant upgrade right now IMO

100%

• Thanks 1