Auburn vs Aggies Post-Game Thread

Didba

7 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Ok so this game highlights how far we still have to go. Guys, when I’m telling you the kitchen was empty, it was EMPTY.

We have to have a little patience. We are gonna take our licks the next few weeks. I encourage all of us to keep the faith, because this one was so stinky. 

Bottom line, we knew where we had deficits: QB play, OLine, and WR…and here we are. Let’s keep getting better, try to steal a win or two, and keep paddling.

PS…preseason I told you guys 6-6 with a loss to Cal. I still stand by my prediction despite being (kinda) wrong on the Cal game. 

WDE!

I’m not sure any of us are doubting the deficits we face, especially at QB. But I expected an organized game plan and play calling and settling in on an offensive identity 4 games in. CHF needs to take over play calling and decide what he wants to do the rest of the season. There’s no rhyme, reason, or rhythm to our offense at all. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

I’m not sure any of us are doubting the deficits we face, especially at QB. But I expected an organized game plan and play calling and settling in on an offensive identity 4 games in. CHF needs to take over play calling and decide what he wants to do the rest of the season. There’s no rhyme, reason, or rhythm to our offense at all. 

This comment needs to be pinned until something changes. Who is Auburn on offense 

Edited by e808

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

My 2 cents: sheer bouncing off the walls panic

7 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

We have no idea who we want to start or how to play to any of their strengths to form a sound game plan. 

5 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

I agree. First it was the qbs in and out. Today it was the running backs. I thought hunter was getting some momentum and then he gets yanked, not to mention when the run was work we start throwing incompletions. Its hard to watch.

Freeze is Gus 2.0 and it is simply the truth. He can, however, with good recruiting be as good as Gus was when he had a good offensive line. I still don't know why people wanted Freeze so bad. He is what we have and I will support! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Didba said:

I’m just having fun at this point. I’m normally still working about now but I took the day off. 

For such a busy, important attorney guy, you sure have a lot of time to respond to every other post 🙄 

• Haha 2

Not sure if CHF is GUS 2.0 because with Gus  u knew what the offense was gonna look like. Might not been to our liking but we knew. It would be runs up the middle, jet sweeps , wide receiver screens and the occasional deep shot

1 minute ago, maryland tiger said:

Freeze is Gus 2.0 and it is simply the truth. He can, however, with good recruiting be as good as Gus was when he had a good offensive line. I still don't know why people wanted Freeze so bad. He is what we have and I will support! 

Whenever any candidate name came up, One of the first challenges you’d hear is “he’ll leave us” (ie ds ->fsu, lane/dabo -> bama). The fact that freeze had no other options and would “crawl over broken glass to be here” (heard that one a lot) was somehow a major positive. Then we bitch about having to do buyouts (ps no one has ever left us). A psychologist could spend decades studying this.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, cbo said:

Or got suspended to own the libs 

0B3156D0-6D7E-46CE-97B7-DCF132275CA2.gif.f40ea74932aaa42b95e7b8b42227bd57.gifp

12 minutes ago, maryland tiger said:

Who did u want 

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Whenever any candidate name came up, One of the first challenges you’d hear is “he’ll leave us” (ie ds ->fsu, lane/dabo -> bama). The fact that freeze had no other options and would “crawl over broken glass to be here” (heard that one a lot) was somehow a major positive. Then we bitch about having to do buyouts (ps no one has ever left us). A psychologist could spend decades studying this.

Who did u want to be coach?

12 minutes ago, WarrrEagleHey said:

For such a busy, important attorney guy, you sure have a lot of time to respond to every other post 🙄 

Uh yeah man this is the first Saturday I haven’t worked in three weeks because my parents came in town. Shocking right. 

26 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Until you hit 25, no whining 

Sir it was 35 in ten minutes. I was flabbergasted. 

/s

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Who did u want to be coach?

I’m too well documented on it and it really doesnt matter. We’re here. But we’ve got to (un)learn from stuff. At this point freeze HAS to work out.

23 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Exactly. Talent has nothing to do with being disciplined and organized. If you just aren't good enough to beat the guy across from you, that's forgivable. Taking your own advantages away by being undisciplined and unorganized...that's a football aptitude problem.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, DAG said:

Watching Cameron ward light it up at Washington state. He was one of those ones we felt like wasn’t the “right qb” too

He was one I wanted us to pursue. Maddening.

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

I’m too well documented on it and it really doesnt matter. We’re here. But we’ve got to (un)learn from stuff. At this point freeze HAS to work out.

Bro, if we dug up Vince Lombardi,  he wouldn't win w our roster.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Didba said:

Uh yeah man this is the first Saturday I haven’t worked in three weeks because my parents came in town. Shocking right. 

Oh, well, youre spending valuable time with them, I see...😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

CBO - do several shots and pick up the slack 

Yeah I hate @cbo that guy sucks especially his silly norm profile picture which I definitely don’t love at all!:poke:

• Love 1

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Oh, well, youre spending valuable time with them, I see...😂

Well Swampy, I can multitask pretty well :poke:

• Like 1

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Bro, if we dug up Vince Lombardi,  he wouldn't win w our roster.

You may be right. We needed qb magic in the portal and it didn’t happen. Imo At this point it’s about plan b’s and prayer.