Freeze UGA Presser

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, CR said:

Our best RB IMO. 

Absolutely hate it, he had an infectious energy and energy on offense is something we desperately need. Really tough blow

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

While this may be true. I wish we'd pick a direction and stick with it for a couple of games instead of wishing washing back and forth. 

That is by far the worst press conference he could have possibly given. 

We are a rudderless ship on offense. Montgomery is garbage and has been trash since he left Briles. His numbers at Tulsa are awful.

Hugh take the wheel

• Like 5

I’m having a hard to getting used to how blunt he can be in his presser’s. He straight up threw Caleb W under the bus for the 2 long touchdowns at the end of the game. 

Also, enough with the chatter from him about how much more talented everyone else is. Jesus, man. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 2

Montgomery will not be here next year, and may not last the entire season. I'd bet my shiny new tractor on that one.

Freeze will be the play caller next year. 

Edited by Eagle-1

48 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If there’s one thing worth taking away, the defense really should’ve put on a special show if they had their full assortment of DBs. That side of the ball has played their ass off

Other than the flying flounder attempt at tackling! WRAP UP and DON’T close your eyes!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m having a hard to getting used to how blunt he can be in his presser’s. He straight up threw Caleb W under the bus for the 2 long touchdowns at the end of the game. 

Also, enough with the chatter from him about how much more talented everyone else is. Jesus, man. 

Hey Coach....instead of blasting Wooten maybe we don't put Kaylin Lee, a TrFr, on Evan Stewart 1v1.  Maybe that match up vs the best WR in the SEC is one we should scheme against.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

Of course, he’s really good in practice. There’s no pressure in his head 

1 hour ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

At least he isn’t giving us the same old coach speak about a good week of practice etc. I think he’s being brutally honest and it’s a good thing. 

Edited by Didba
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Hey Coach....instead of blasting Wooten maybe we don't put Kaylin Lee, a TrFr, on Evan Stewart 1v1.  Maybe that match up vs the best WR in the SEC is one we should scheme against.

Was there anyone else besides Lee? I know we had older guys coming in and out of the game on injuries quite a bit. Legit asking. 

Edited by Didba

Just now, Didba said:

At least he isn’t giving us the same old coach speak about a good week of practice etc. I think he’s being brutally honest and it’s a good thing. 

It’s one thing to know that you need to increase talent to win. 

It’s a whole other thing to blast how inferior your current players are to the media. 

Everyone keeps talking about how we just don’t have the horses yet

As bad as the offense played, we were throwing into the endzone in the 4th quarter attempting to make it a 3 point game with 3 timeouts still.

We may not have enough talent to run the table in the SEC and win a natty, but marginally better QB play and we win that game and probably lose 2 or 3 this year, total. 

It does nobody on the team any good to hear that they aren’t talented enough to win.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

It’s one thing to know that you need to increase talent to win. 

It’s a whole other thing to blast how inferior your current players are to the media. 

Everyone keeps talking about how we just don’t have the horses yet

As bad as the offense played, we were throwing into the endzone in the 4th quarter attempting to make it a 3 point game with 3 timeouts still.

We may not have enough talent to run the table in the SEC and win a natty, but marginally better QB play and we win that game and probably lose 2 or 3 this year, total. 

It does nobody on the team any good to hear that they aren’t talented enough to win.

I agree with all of this except the last line.

Players are rarely soft enough for something like that to bother them besides PT of course. 

I know hindsight is 20/20 but after misses on the QBs that he initially wanted maybe he should have just taken his lumps with HG and RA . With those two u basically have the same thing without the experience and we have seen how well the offense has done so gar .If it really became dire throw HB in there. I think bringing in PT has really mudded the waters because for such an experienced guy it’s hard to tell. The first indication of not all in on PT when he stated Robby would play. I doubt there is a two qb system with the others. Just my half a cent opinion 

Edited by e808

7 minutes ago, Didba said:

I agree with all of this except the last line.

Players are rarely soft enough for something like that to bother them besides PT of course. 

It may not bother the players. I have no clue. But it’s useless, and reeks of him making excuses, beforehand, to cover his ass. Less talented teams have won games against more talented teams with better coaches than Jimbo and Bobby. App St went to A&M just last season and beat them. And it’s funny how we don’t seem to be having major glaring talent issues with the defense that cause us to give up 50+ a game. Just the offense. 

I don’t care that we lost. I don’t even care that we lost by that much. What bothers me is the anemic offense. 

• Like 1

I know hindsight is 20/20 but after misses on the QBs that he initially wanted maybe he should have just taken his lumps with HG and RA . If it really became dire throw HB in there. I think bringing in PT has really mudded the waters because for such an experienced guy it’s hard to tell. The first indication of not all in on PT when he stated Robby would play. I doubt there is a two qb system with the others. Just my half a cent opinion