*Official Auburn vs. LSU Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

The amount of noise we heard about him . I thought he may be a Mackey award guy. He stinks . Stiff as a board. Can’t catch worth a s*** 

He’d be making noise if he was playing in a competent offense and not the offense who hasn’t thrown for a measly 100 yards in 6 games

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Tiger n Miami AU83 said:

WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS GAME. I AM TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW, WE HAVE GOT THIS MF.

The entire key to this game was ALWAYS whether we could hold LSU to field goals in the red zone. We can and will and we will score TDs all night.

It is about to be 20-14 and we are putting up over 45 tonight.

I am stoked and feel great about this one right now.

Ooh, roll me one out of your bag man 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

He has to make a back shoulder catch that is under thrown and has a DB hand in the middle of it.  

Disagree 

Like John Madden said “if ya get ya hands on it ya gotta catch it”

6 minutes ago, Tiger n Miami AU83 said:

The entire key to this game was ALWAYS whether we could hold LSU to field goals in the red zone. We can and will and we will score TDs all night.

The first step is to admit you have a problem. Put down the glass and back away. 🥃

• Haha 2

Just now, W.E.D said:

He had like 25 catches last year.  He's got potential, but the hype was ridiculous 

I understand the guys like Blackerby or whoever who have to oversell players for clicks and views, but I don't understand why fans ate it up. Shane Hooks has been a PHANTOM all season. That was supposed to be our 1000 yard receiver, I was told!!

• Like 1

He has to make a back shoulder catch that is under thrown and has a DB hand in the middle of it.  

Disagree 

He pussed on that play

he should have stuck his foot n the ground and went after that ball.  The ball wasn’t under thrown … he did a crap job at his route

Disagree 

Did we not see Bowers make similar plays two weeks ago. 

7 minutes ago, Tiger n Miami AU83 said:

The first step is to admit you have a problem. Put down the glass and back away. 🥃

1 minute ago, maryland tiger said:

Give Robbie a legit opportunity. 

Not saying we shouldn’t. But he has had his share of opportunities. But what we are doing is not working. 

7 minutes ago, Tiger n Miami AU83 said:

Just now, e808 said:

Did we not see Bowers make similar plays two weeks ago. 

IDK but if you expect Fairweather to be what the best Receiving TE in recent history is then you don't have realistic expectations 

• Haha 1

IDK but if you expect Fairweather to be what the best Receiving TE in recent history is then you don't have realistic expectations 

I think what they are saying is, he is just like the others…

He’s good.. but 40 yard back should passing routes isn’t his thing... coaches should know this

• Like 1