Saban Whining About Not Being in Playoff for NC

Son of A Tiger

Saban is always whining about something if it doesn't go his way. He doesn't like last seconds and losing on the last play of games. Never mind that a L is an L no matter how it happens.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/nick-saban-urges-college-football-playoff-committee-to-change-approach/ar-AA1iUuzI?ocid=

On 10/27/2023 at 3:24 PM, Son of A Tiger said:

Saban is always whining about something if it doesn't go his way. He doesn't like last seconds and losing on the last play of games. Never mind that a L is an L no matter how it happens.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/nick-saban-urges-college-football-playoff-committee-to-change-approach/ar-AA1iUuzI?ocid=

What are you whining about?

23 hours ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Interest rates…

By the way, you and Saban can go…wait, that’s not allowed here.  

I was just asking for a friend.........................

23 hours ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Interest rates…

By the way, you and Saban can go…wait, that’s not allowed here.  

If I am a Bama fan you can say that. Don't be shy..................

What’s hilarious is that bammers had at least 2 wins they narrowly escaped with a W on the final play too (TA&M and OM)…so by that logic they were pretty much anywhere from an 8-4 to a 10-2 team. Definitely not worthy of a playoff spot. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

This is probably Saban’s best coaching job since he’s been at bammer. 

14 hours ago, aubearcat said:

This is probably Saban’s best coaching job since he’s been at bammer. 

You are probably right but Georgia is too much. I don't need to be to proud to admit it. Bama was lucky to win the IB today.

I grew up in AL, went to Auburn, and and have lived in GA for over half of my life. 

I always hated bama, and I hate uga. But in the last few years, I was pulling for bama over uga, because I wanted uga's 40-year drought to continue. And uga fans have been as insufferable as bama fans are, but without the resume to back it up.

Before the Iron Bowl, I was wanting bama to beat uga and knock them out of the playoffs. But after last night, **** it. I'm pulling for uga in this one. I can't stand either one, but bama fans are just so classless, same as their players. Dirty football, and the refs enable it. 

Here's to uga winning next week (gross), and then hopefully losing in the playoffs. I just hope the other 3 teams have a shot at knocking off uga. Michigan looks legit. I don't think FSU is though, without their QB. Maybe Texas and Oregon somehow?

Edited by yngwie1995
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

I grew up in AL, went to Auburn, and and have lived in GA for over half of my life. 

I always hated bama, and I hate uga. But in the last few years, I was pulling for bama over uga, because I wanted uga's 40-year drought to continue. And uga fans have been as insufferable as bama fans are, but without the resume to back it up.

Before the Iron Bowl, I was wanting bama to beat uga and knock them out of the playoffs. But after last night, **** it. I'm pulling for uga in this one. I can't stand either one, but bama fans are just so classless, same as their players. Dirty football, and the refs enable it. 

Here's to uga winning next week (gross), and then hopefully losing in the playoffs. I just hope the other 3 teams have a shot at knocking off uga. Michigan looks legit. I don't think FSU is though, without their QB. Maybe Texas and Oregon somehow?

Every fan base thinks the other is the worst. Just saying......................

38 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Every fan base thinks the other is the worst. Just saying......................

Nah man, bammers on a whole nother level. They're not all bad, but their worst are THE worst. You should know this.

Show me another fan base that has done anything near as vicious and disgusting as poisoning Toomer's Oaks.... and for what? Having the audacity to win the Iron Bowl and the NC that year? 

And then there was another fan, a 32-year-old husband and father, that teabagged an LSU fan inside of a Krystal restaurant.... and this is AFTER bama had just won the NC. I mean, just why? Sure alcohol was involved, but just the sheer level of arrogance and entitlement by some fans is amazing. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Nah man, bammers on a whole nother level. They're not all bad, but their worst are THE worst. You should know this.

Show me another fan base that has done anything near as vicious and disgusting as poisoning Toomer's Oaks.... and for what? Having the audacity to win the Iron Bowl and the NC that year? 

And then there was another fan, a 32-year-old husband and father, that teabagged an LSU fan inside of a Krystal restaurant.... and this is AFTER bama had just won the NC. I mean, just why? Sure alcohol was involved, but just the sheer level of arrogance and entitlement by some fans is amazing. 

Millions of Bama fans and you think this one makes it for all of us. You can't be serious.......................................

2 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Millions of Bama fans and you think this one makes it for all of us. You can't be serious.......................................

And many of those fans posed for pictures with Updyke.  Totally classless!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Who would even want to go to NY? You might get killed with all that crime...................

If I was a resident of NYC, I'd definitely be concerned if a bunch of bama folks were coming to town. 🤣

• Haha 1

On 11/27/2023 at 4:55 PM, yngwie1995 said:

If I was a resident of NYC, I'd definitely be concerned if a bunch of bama folks were coming to town. 🤣

Or Auburn folks! You got to understand how NY people look at this! Really???????????????

5 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Or Auburn folks! You got to understand how NY people look at this! Really???????????????

It was a joke, dude. Get a grip. 

Anyway, why are you still here? 

BTW, many of your fanbase are still all over social media arguing for that TD at the end of the game (for the record, he was out of bounds). 🙄 Who does that? Can't even win with class. 🤦‍♂️

Edited by yngwie1995