*Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread*

abw0004

Would have loved to got in the end zone in the 2nd half.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’ve posted about my frustrations. It’s absolutely ridiculous.

But we are winning by 14 in a 6.5 spread game. The offense has set season highs all over the place. 

Gotta enjoy the little things.

I don’t GAS about spreads, bruh. We won 1 half of football today. The 2nd half we looked like every other loss. It is the little things.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

Thank you. This is a very poorly coached team. Who gives a crap if HF recruits all 5 star players, he’s shown me nothing through 8 games, that he’s a capable coach for the SEC. Buckle up. He will not last his contract, as usual for AU coaches. 

I am not sure I am saying that.  I think the defense is well coached.  I think the offense has potential if they play with tempo and get in a groove.  

Something (offensive play calling) took them out of that.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

I don’t GAS about spreads, bruh. We won 1 half of football today. The 2nd half we looked like every other loss. It is the little things.

Did what we needed to to win against an overmatched opponent.

• Like 1

Freeze says Thorne was "Solid. It was his to take [and he took it]." So, do we see less of the rotating QB for rest of the season????

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Ok well piss and moan then. Sh*t I don’t know what to tell you. Games over. QB threw for 230+ yards with 3 TD’s and 0 interceptions. I’m going to enjoy it, myself. 

Edited by AuCivilEng1
  • Like 1

Just now, AUx said:

Freeze says Thorne was "Solid. It was his to take [and he took it]." So, do we see less of the rotating QB for rest of the season????

Sure hope so.

• Thanks 1

Just now, AUx said:

“And if he hadn’t we would have gone another direction.”

Who knows that Freeze thinks but he better stick with Thorne. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Ok well piss and moan then. Sh*t I don’t know what to tell you. Games over. QB threw for 300 yards with 3 TD’s and 0 interceptions. I’m going to enjoy it, myself. 

Yes, on the good side Thorne had like 240 yards passing and three TDs. Hunter ran for over 100 yards.