abw0004

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

4 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

That's just how it is now to be in Auburn fan lol 

We Don’t want to lose our edge for the Arkansas game.  I am yelling at the TV just because.  Complaining about the sissy QB announcer now. 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

You totally left out the lethargic QB. He doesn’t do much to help himself.

Don’t agree. He can move better than a regular pocket passing QB, but with a better OL and at least 1 or 2 receivers that can beat man coverage, he’s a bit trapped. 

As long as Thorne has 6 seconds, no sun in his eyes, and no pass rush - he's phenomenal.

• Haha 2

Just now, tigerrules said:

We Don’t want to lose our edge for the Arkansas game.  I am yelling at the TV just because.  Complaining about the sissy QB announcer now. 

Well it is Murray so I completely understand... Can't stand him as an announcer.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

Don’t agree. He can move better than a regular pocket passing QB, but with a better OL and at least 1 or 2 receivers that can beat man coverage, he’s a bit trapped. 

Holds the ball when he should turn it loose.

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Well it is Murray so I completely understand... Can't stand him as an announcer.

This whole production crew is terrible, tough to watch and listen to....except the sideline reporter, rarrrr. 

• Like 1

Just now, gman87 said:

This whole production crew is terrible, tough to watch and listen to....except the sideline reporter, rarrrr. 

Well, she is an Auburn grad!