Harbaugh suspended for rest of regular season

AURex

Just now, Dwayne Pride said:

lmao x 5?   

I doubt you were laughing at all.  

I will forgive the asinine “your ass off” as something that has been in the lexicon forever.

x 5?  That was the really stupid part.  Five times you laughed your ass off?  

I really am having a good time. Don't be so negative.............

9 minutes ago, gr82be said:

The only death penalty given was to Logan Young. I don’t buy the accidental death story and I don’t think many do. 

Memphis police originally said it was a homicide, but changed their tune 2 days later after failing to find any blood splatter consistent with a blow by an object vs him striking his head on the iron railing on the stairs.   Blood was found in multiple rooms upstairs and downstairs.   There were 2 bloody towels in the bed where Logan was found dead.   It is hard to understand what happened.   It you fell and suffered such a serious cut on the head, why not call 911?  The two bloody towels in the bed indicate he was aware enough to know he needed to stop the bleeding.   He was bad to drink excessively, could he have drank so much that he was not thinking as clearly as he should be?  If it was a murder, did the killer knock him out, believe him to be dead and leave the house before Logan came to and walked throughout the house?  It seems a professional would have made sure he was dead before leaving the house, and Logan would have been found dead at the foot of the stairs versus in his bed.   At the end of the day, a multimillionaire died in a very nice, large home -- alone. 

1 minute ago, LPTiger said:

Memphis police originally said it was a homicide, but changed their tune 2 days later after failing to find any blood splatter consistent with a blow by an object vs him striking his head on the iron railing on the stairs.   Blood was found in multiple rooms upstairs and downstairs.   There were 2 bloody towels in the bed where Logan was found dead.   It is hard to understand what happened.   It you fell and suffered such a serious cut on the head, why not call 911?  The two bloody towels in the bed indicate he was aware enough to know he needed to stop the bleeding.   He was bad to drink excessively, could he have drank so much that he was not thinking as clearly as he should be?  If it was a murder, did the killer knock him out, believe him to be dead and leave the house before Logan came to and walked throughout the house?  It seems a professional would have made sure he was dead before leaving the house, and Logan would have been found dead at the foot of the stairs versus in his bed.   At the end of the day, a multimillionaire died in a very nice, large home -- alone. 

I had nothing to do with Logan Young's life or his death. I never knew him. What point are you trying to make????????????????

• Haha 1

Unbelievable that the acting head coach just cried on national television because the Michigan players won one for JH. Embarrassing display of emotion considering the facts behind it. Best players maybe, but it helps to know what’s coming too. 🙄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dwayne Pride said:

I could not care less about you having a good time.  Don’t be so stupid.  

Get off my lawn!

I am not on your lawn. I am on my own 13 acres of lawn!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I had nothing to do with Logan Young's life or his death. I never knew him. What point are you trying to make????????????????

He is laying out the facts.   Kinda like Bear Bryant scheduling Vandy as an out of conference game, but when a tie breaker was needed, he had the conference count as a win.   Those kinda facts!   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Bama, everything isn't about you.

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Unbelievable that the acting head coach just cried on national television because the Michigan players won one for JH. Embarrassing display of emotion considering the facts behind it. Best players maybe, but it helps to know what’s coming too. 🙄

????????????????????????????

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Come on man….if this were Auburn you would be screaming from the rooftops.   Just look at the Cam fiasco.   

• Facepalm 1

Just now, aubaseball said:

Come on man….if this were Auburn you would be screaming from the rooftops.   Just look at the Cam fiasco.   

What does Auburn have to do with the guy crying on TV? That’s what’s so ridiculous. 

Just now, aubaseball said:

Surely you’re not that dense.   

Go back to the baseball forum. Clearly football isn’t your thing. 

3 minutes ago, gr82be said:

How about you stick to the all things considered forum.  Let the sports people talk sports.  

Edited by aubaseball
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, gr82be said:

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

How about you stick to the all things considered forum.  Let the sports people talk sports.  

Guys, guys, there is a better target in this thread than fellow Auburn folks.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Guys, guys, there is a better target in this thread than fellow Auburn folks.  

You’re correct