uat jokes

aubiefifty

Saban breaks his arm

he was raking leaves and fellout of the tree.....................grins

lets hear your bama jokes!

• Haha 3

This one hits different now that I’m married to a Bama grad… But this one was always one of my favorites.

How do you get a Bama grad off your porch?

Pay for the pizza.

• Haha 2

Two guys are sitting on a park bench discussing the good things each state in known for;  the one fella that is not from the south, but has traveled through several times and another that is a true southerner.

The subject of Alabama comes up and the first guy just jumps in with “the only thing Alabama is good or are Bama football players and whores”.  The southerner chimes in with “wait a minute, my wife is from Alabama”!!!

Thinking quick the first guy asks “what position does she play and did she play for the Bear”?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dwayne Pride said:

Y’all need to bring the heat…

What’s the difference between Miss Terry and a catfish?

One stinks and has whiskers, the other one goes great with hush puppies. 

This is fantastic 

My boss is a big Bama fan and one day he had his Bama shirt on and I had my Auburn shirt on and he was giving me a lot of grief.  I just replied "I am wearing my Auburn shirt because I WENT to Auburn....You are wearing your Bama shirt because you WENT to Wal-Mart!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

51 years ago?  Can someone say "money grab" without actually saying the words?

Can someone say ashamed to report anything at the time due to social mores?  

Don’t judge unless it happened to you, Pollyanna. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

An Alabama linebacker, safety, and running back are all together in a car. Who’s driving?

-A police officer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Saban was having practice and an Auburn fan walked through the end of the tunnel and shouted that he would kick the crap out of any and all bama players that had the guts to come out and face him.   He walked out of the stadium and Saban said "I don't have time for this crap!   First sting go out and take care of that peon".   After about 20 minutes noon of the first string came back.   Sabain said "2nd string go out and find out what is going on."   After 20 minutes no of them had came back either.   So Saban sends out the rest of the football team.   After 20 minutes none of them had come back, so Saban walks outside and he see beat up football players laying everywhere.   He runs up to the first one he sees and says "What happened?".   The player said "it was a trap coach, there were two of them".

Edited by alabastertiger
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Shug and Bear were hunting one cold, winter morning. After stalking in the woods for around an hour, Bear said, "Shug, there's just something about a brisk walk in the woods that makes me want to crap."

"Well, go ahead, Bear, there's plenty of open space to take care of your business."

Bear looked around and said, "But all the leaves are dead. I don't have any way to clean myself."

Shug just grimaced and shook his head, "Bear, you have plenty of money. Just use a dollar."

Bear's eyes lit up and he bolted to a private spot. After a few minutes, he came back with feces spread from one end of himself to the other. 

"MY GOSH. BEAR...WHAT HAPPENED?" Shug exclaimed.

Bear replied, "Well, Shug...have you ever tried wiping your ass with 3 quarters, 2 dimes and a nickel?!?"

Edited by Swamp Eagle
  • Haha 1

• WarTiger changed the title to uat jokes
4 hours ago, AU9377 said:

51 years ago?  Can someone say "money grab" without actually saying the words?

it took my sister almost forty years to admit she had been raped repeatedly when she was grammar school. she was ashamed to come forward. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? i hope it never happens to yours as it ruined her life until she got saved in her fifties.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You know you're a bammer if;

* You wonder how service stations keep their rest-rooms so clean.

* You can´t get married to your sweetheart because there´s a law against it.

Edited by IronMan70

I have a lot in common with 95% of Bama fans; I too, have never stepped foot on the Univierstiy of Alabama campus.

• Like 4