Happy Iron Bowl day!!

tbone4jc

Finally, a chance to end the season with a big win! We need 3 turnovers and run the ball like crazy!! We have to have an almost perfect game and I think we can!! War Eagle! Beat Bama! That’s all!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, WaterBeagle said:

I like the attitude!   Looking forward to the game today!

I like the name, WateBeagle. Welcome to the site. 

Time to keep up the "3" streak...

Head and heart don't agree today, hopefully my heart gets to say "I told you so" to my head. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Nice job picking up what I was puttin’ down.  That takes a keen eye.  Or knowledge of an intramural softball dynasty from the ‘80’s. 

• Like 1

Rise and SHINE! It’s a Great Day to #BeatBama. Let’s once again show the CFB world why Auburn and Jordan-Hare are so special. #WarEagle! 🦅

IMG_1445.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 4

War Eagle!!!

If you want to mess with your UAT acquaintances might I suggest posting all over social media, "Do you think Saban will win his final game in Jordan-Hare?" They will then spend all day worried about losing their coach instead of about playing in the greatest football rivalry the world has ever seen. Psyops!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2019 was more miraculous than 2013.  We were a top 10 team in 2013 coming into the game.  We need the kind of fight today that we had in 2019.  War Eagle!

2 minutes ago, Shadow Tiger said:

This is the attitude and fight the team will need today to win.40eimP.gif.d9035fae6f2d3c15a87d69df12a23297.gif

Sacrifice for the greater good?

Not a big fan of that.  That was a military operation.  Attrition through superior firepower doesn’t work well. Remember, William Wallace was drawn and quartered. 

3 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

Finally, a chance to end the season with a big win! We need 3 turnovers and run the ball like crazy!! We have to have an almost perfect game and I think we can!! War Eagle! Beat Bama! That’s all!

This kind of attitude is infectious. Play routine ball and control the clock. Don’t miss opportunities. Create opportunities to be successful. No matter how big of an ass I have been this season, I firmly believe AU can win this game. War Eagle Men!!

We need a new miracle!  Something that will retire the kick six so it can rest with the Cam Back, Caddy going Crazy, Bo over the top, Nix to Sanders, Punt Bama Punt, the Scissum fumble, and Tillman around end.  

17 minutes ago, WaterBeagle said:

Not a big fan of that.  That was a military operation.  Attrition through superior firepower doesn’t work well. Remember, William Wallace was drawn and quartered. 

I think you get the point. I was trying to get the forum fired up.

1 hour ago, WaterBeagle said:

Debbie_Downer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

image.gifAuburn should roll Hugh out on a hospital gurney the way the Miss State coach came out on a four wheeler.  JHS would go nuts.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Anybody heard for sure if Thorne is a go? And what the injury might be?

I heard his perm has gone limp.

3 hours ago, gr82be said:

Water Beagle is already gone.

Corch, aka Dwayne Pride, aka Water Beagle, I guess.

I kinda liked most of his posts...interesting guy.

2 hours ago, EagleEye67 said:

As a great philosopher once said,  "It's (almost) Christmas, Theo....it's a time of miracles."  :wareagle:

From my favorite Christmas movie...

• Like 1