Missouri vs Ohio State

AURex

Ohio State down to their 3rd string QB with no experience. But WTF is Missouri doing? Just running the ball up the middle into the teeth of the OSU defense. Where is that dangerous Tiger offense. They aren't even trying.

Plus the refs are very OBVIOUSLY on the OSU payroll. Not calling holding, not calling fumble, etc. Given the circumstances, Missouri should be in a great position to win this game, but squandering field position and opportunities.

Missouri played some really dumb football at the end of the half...unsportsmanlike conduct penalty that allowed OSU some breathing room instead of punting from their own 1, then an inexcusable delay of game penalty that prevented the long FG attempt (which I wanted to see Mevis try) at the end of the half.

• Like 1

This may end up being as bad as the 3-2 game. Missouri looks terrible. At least OSU has an excuse. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gr82be said:

This may end up being as bad as the 3-2 game. Missouri looks terrible. At least OSU has an excuse. 

I've been thinking the same thing. OSU is totally out of it offensively, but Missouri not even trying. The coaching and play calling is truly barf-inducing.

If Missouri loses this game, given the circumstances, they deserve the name "Misery."

• Like 1

And a doink off the upright to remain 3-0. FSU would beat both of these teams tonight, possibly combined. 

Edited by gr82be

15 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

Ugly game until recently. Mizzou taking off with it and I think this shows that Bama runs away with it against Michigan. 

I am not sure . Mizzou should beat them with no Marvin Harrison Jr and playing a third string QB

Highly impressed with Mizzou all year. That's a team full of blue chip talent they are taking it to right now. 

Drink has quietly assembled some football players in Missouri. 

• Like 2

I am not sure how much to put into this Mizzou win as we just seen FSU get robbed of a playoff spot because their qb is out . OSU have a good amount of guys out and only mustered up 14 points against them.

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

You can tell Drinkwitz went to the Gus' school of coaching. The Jet sweep option must be used to get the linebackers to loosen up so you can run up the middle. The linebackers weren't even acting like they were taking it seriously. It is infuriating. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif JRsaWI2.png

I've never liked Drinkwitz. He has always came across as very arrogant but until this season, he had never accomplished a damn thing to be arrogant about. The guy lost to Bryan Harsin last year when Auburn was about as bad as we've ever been. Missouri didn't have any opt outs in this bowl game and Ohio State had quiet a few including Marvin Harrison Jr. and they were also on their 3rd string QB. Missouri looked liked absolute garbage until the 4th quarter and then Drinkwitz gets on the stage to accept the trophy and starts his trolling and talking BS like he has always done. The guy's recruiting classes are always 12th or 13th out of 14 SEC teams and he is a .500 coach other than this season. I know I sound harsh but he thinks he is cute and funny in every interview he does and trolls every coach and team Missouri plays. Atleast put a few good years together before you talk s*** to your opponents. Now that the SEC has done away with divisions and Missouri will have to play teams from the old SEC West alot more, I think they'll go back to being a 5 to 7 win teams every year.