*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, DAG said:

Does Hugh even care about this game? Same stance and face the whole game 

It’s becoming concerning that he can’t seem to focus on anything other than high school recruiting. The portal and actual… coaching don’t  even seem to making hobby status.

• Like 2

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

It’s becoming concerning that he can’t seem to focus on anything other than high school recruiting. The portal and actual… coaching don’t  even seem to making hobby status.

You said it much better than me. 

4 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

It's almost like PM has an axe to grind...

Well he'd be grinding it somewhere else if it was up to me.

• Like 1

Where are all the CHF apologetics, this game has finally lost me. I thought the NMSU game was bad but this ranks right up there. Not sure what folks see in Freeze that give you any confidence that he can prepare a team and have them ready to play week after week. Play calling has been bad and performance pretty much matches that, I really have no idea how anyone thinks we are going to be any better next year.... 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don’t think PT is a bad qb. I truly believe with the right roster he is very competent. The biggest issue is people think next year roster will be the saving grace. That’s still a rebuild roster .

Did you see that throw he made for the Int TD. Just a weak lollipop 🍭 of a throw. Payton  Thorne is what he is, a 3 star QB out of high school. I think I want somebody better throwing to 5 star WRs.

Is that final score? Oh wait still another quarter. Cmon Auburn at least act like you are in the stadium.

sorry Nashville for wasting your resources 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Examples?  I even remember the tail end of the Barfield era having dudes like Byron Franklin.

Late Bowden years, Seth Williams years once he basically quit, the 01-02 group before they learned how to play the position….talent wise all subpar