Will we see more staff changes?

24 minutes ago, creed said:

Facts? Where’s your data? I provided mine. 

You know how that go your stuff will be opinion while theirs stuff are facts. The running backs have been the most productive and consistent group on the entire team, certainly on offense the past few years.

And that's with a QB struggling to throw for a hundred yards and an up and down o line. I bet if we looked at the games where we actually had a passing game the running back stats probably are even better. 

It's wild people don't even consider that defenses were over loading the line daring us to throw but they try to use rushing yards to determine if a guy can coach x's and O's or not. Then throw in HB isn't really a x and o position.....

I don't know man it's just weird to me how the football players are generally looked at to be dumb.... Especially this forum. You have a group of people here who think athletes are spoiled, selfish, greedy.... Just the worst character traits. Seems to be a bunch of jealousy IMO.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

If Roberts goes to Florida. That will open the door for Kelly and someone else ,Trob? To come back to AU. That's gotta be the reason Kelly hasn't been announced  yet

Hoke said Chris Kiffin and Zach Arnett are the two prime candidates 

19 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Hasn't Charles Kelly already been hired? Or do u mean 1 of those 2 instead of Trob?

Edited by NWALA Tiger

4 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Hasn't Charles Kelly already been hired?

Apparently he's been hired but not assigned to a position on the staff yet.

Off topic but don’t know where else to express this thought, Kalen DeBoer needs to stay out of the SEC. That dude wins everywhere. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Hasn't Charles Kelly already been hired? Or do u mean 1 of those 2 instead of Trob?

Kelly isn't going to be the DC

9 minutes ago, woodford said:

I'm not sure letting Roberts go is a good move. 4th and 31 aside, our defense was pretty solid throughout the season.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I'm not sure letting Roberts go is a good move. 4th and 31 aside, our defense was pretty solid throughout the season.

Welp it’s seem CHF is definitely doing things his way. I have bad memories of watching Colorados defense . Was it the players . The coach or both. Looks like we about to find out.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I agree. Much like the Steele years, overall the D did enough to give us a chance to win most games. Wonder if this was a philosophical difference in how the team should be run, or if CHF thought he could vastly improve recruiting from that position while not losing any coaching ability? Or maybe it was CRR desire to move along??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, e808 said:

Welp it’s seem CHF is definitely doing things his way. I have bad memories of watching Colorados defense . Was it the players . The coach or both. Looks like we about to find out.

Colorado’s entire team was an experimental patchwork of first year imports led by a brand manager/enthusiast. I think Kelly is a good addition.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

Colorado’s entire team was an experimental patchwork of first year imports led by a brand manager/enthusiast. I think Kelly is a good addition.

Well we gonna find out. I watched a lot of Colorado games. Defense was undisciplined. Guys running on the field at the last minute and misalignments to name a few.  One thing that was for sure this year was the defense would make adjustments during the game. 

Edited by e808

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

CHF doesn't seem to care what you think. You don't know more than the coaches

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Would be surprising if Kiffin leaves Texans unless he has been told to move on which probably hasn’t happened yet as they made the play-offs. Not many want to go back to CFB calendar with 4 kids and a wife.

1 hour ago, e808 said:

Well that defense was playing with a 235 pound d tackle at times and no depth whatsoever, so it's possible that he was doing an incredible job as well. Like you said I guess we'll see. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, e808 said:

Well we gonna find out. I watched a lot of Colorado games. Defense was undisciplined. Guys running on the field at the last minute and misalignments to name a few.  One thing that was for sure this year was the defense would make adjustments during the game. 

CU is a reality TV show. Not really a program yet. I wouldn’t put much thought into it. 

13 minutes ago, woodford said:

CU is a reality TV show. Not really a program yet. I wouldn’t put much thought into it. 

Wasn’t he the DC of that loaded FSU defense that Gus high school offense pushed around. Auburn’s Achilles was the defense on that team wasnt as good like some of the latter years. I am sorry just can’t get over what I saw. Just my two cents. Nonetheless let’s see what happens next.

Edited by e808

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Wasn’t he the DC of that loaded FSU defense that Gus high school offense pushed around. Auburn’s Achilles was the defense on that team wasnt as good like some of the latter years.

Hey fair enough. We will find out. I was just saying basing his resume solely on Colorado is not wise. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, W.E.D said:

Arnett would be strong.  Everybody talked about Leech’s offense but their defense was really good too.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, tigers23 said:

Kelly will not be DC

Say what? 🤯

25 minutes ago, woodford said:

Hey fair enough. We will find out. I was just saying basing his resume solely on Colorado is not wise. 

I stand corrected Pruitt was the DC and Kelly was a position coach and took over the following year. Back to my corner lol

• Like 1