Trooper, Craig, Marcus Davis, lac, Kodi usually the football players

They are nerdy?

44 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Trooper, Craig, Marcus Davis, lac, Kodi usually the football players

Those are the nerdy ones?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

Those are the nerdy ones?

Oh I see, I didn't realize you asked for the nerdy one, my apologies. I don't have specific guys but I'm meaning guys we really don't know too much about, it's just weird to me how the football players that are known seem to be questioned but guys that we don't they get the assumption pass.

Like the dude with harsin that was like QB coach to OC or whatever he started as. 

I also feel like it's crazy for people to come to conclusions a guy is a bad coach in general. I can't count how many times people blame some drops to a guy can't coach and that's crazy

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Oh I see, I didn't realize you asked for the nerdy one, my apologies. I don't have specific guys but I'm meaning guys we really don't know too much about, it's just weird to me how the football players that are known seem to be questioned but guys that we don't they get the assumption pass.

Like the dude with harsin that was like QB coach to OC or whatever he started as. 

I also feel like it's crazy for people to come to conclusions a guy is a bad coach in general. I can't count how many times people blame some drops to a guy can't coach and that's crazy

That was the main premise of your post that people were questioning. “nerdy” was a key word in that post.  

Your arguments seem to be a bit circular or at best, confusing as differential calculations. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, cole256 said:

And I don’t think you are crazy…just…well, I don’t want to get kicked off here just yet. 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Caddy to the NFL. Derrick Nix to AU as OC/RB coach 

If so he coached RB for Freeze before I believe.

32 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Fact or speculation?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Do you think Kent Austin would step in as QB coach? Or will they bring someone else in?

I could see Kent Austin, and Derek Nix, serving as co-coordinators maybe.

15 hours ago, keesler said:

My apologies if my comment caused offense.  I don’t think one can honestly deny AU’s PR accomplishments weren’t first class when Cohen was tasked with selling the CHF hire to an ultra conservative fan base such as ourselves. 

No apology needed as it did not offend.  AU has NEVER been great at PR.

16 minutes ago, WarEagle231 said:

Do you think Kent Austin would step in as QB coach? Or will they bring someone else in?

I could see Kent Austin, and Derek Nix, serving as co-coordinators maybe.

Austin was QB coach this year I think.

1 hour ago, woodford said:

Fact or speculation?

Everything is speculation till it happens.  Too many unsubstantiated rumors flying around the interwebs.  Gotta believe the only people who really know aren’t saying peep so they don’t lose access to Freeze.  Everyone else is “so and so’s cousins brothers uncle says coach X is out” follow my Twitter, youtube, etc so I get more ad revenue.

19 hours ago, creed said:

Something in your post doesn't add up.

Great recruiter - check

graeat ambassordor - check

not a great coach? - AU ranked 4th in the league in rushing. And that was behind a pieced together OL.

I think Cadillac is a very good coach.

He's had 1 1K rusher and i would gladly argue that Tank underachieved during his time at Auburn.  It as been discussed since Gus was here that Caddy is great with the Jimmys and Joes than he is the Xs and Os.  At some point, he has to show he can help a back develop and he hasn't.  Tank didn't get better during his time at Auburn.  Jarquez hasn't gotten better.  You're welcome to your opinion but facts and stats to the contrary.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, woodford said:

Fact or speculation?

A guess, sorry should have specified 

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Thanks 1

If Roberts goes to Florida. That will open the door for Kelly and someone else ,Trob? To come back to AU. That's gotta be the reason Kelly hasn't been announced  yet

21 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

If Roberts goes to Florida. That will open the door for Kelly and someone else ,Trob? To come back to AU. That's gotta be the reason Kelly hasn't been announced  yet

Is that the talk that Roberts lands at UF?

2 hours ago, Duder said:

He's had 1 1K rusher and i would gladly argue that Tank underachieved during his time at Auburn.  It as been discussed since Gus was here that Caddy is great with the Jimmys and Joes than he is the Xs and Os.  At some point, he has to show he can help a back develop and he hasn't.  Tank didn't get better during his time at Auburn.  Jarquez hasn't gotten better.  You're welcome to your opinion but facts and stats to the contrary.

U can’t blame the development of a running back on the rb coach when the line and play calling is bad cmon man. You expect them to get yards in a loaded box. Also Auburn has used more running backs by committee than in years past.

With that thought process that means each and every Auburn wide receiver coach wasn’t good because  there hasn’t been a receiver close to 1k yards but we know there is a lot of context why that hasn’t happened 

Edited by e808
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, e808 said:

U can’t blame the development of a running back on the rb coach when the line and play calling is bad cmon man. You expect them to get yards in a loaded box. 

Fans absolutely do. Auburn’s O Line has been porous for the most part from 2019 to 2022, and the passing game has been anemic the last 2 seasons, but somehow, the RB coach is to blame for only having 1 thousand yard rusher in 4 years. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, e808 said:

U can’t blame the development of a running back on the rb coach when the line and play calling is bad cmon man. You expect them to get yards in a loaded box. With that thought process that means each and every Auburn wide receiver coach wasn’t good because  there hasn’t been a receiver close to 1k yards but we know there is a lot of context why that hasn’t happened 

Context is true for proper evaluation of all position coaches. Very little data available though that isn’t slanted by context.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CR said:

Is that the talk that Roberts lands at UF?

According to their board he interviewed this past wkend for LB job

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Duder said:

Facts? Where’s your data? I provided mine. 

10 minutes ago, agent_jack said:

Fans absolutely do. Auburn’s O Line has been porous for the most part from 2019 to 2022, and the passing game has been anemic the last 2 seasons, but somehow, the RB coach is to blame for only having 1 thousand yard rusher in 4 years. 

Had Caddy been the coach one game sooner Tank would have topped the 1k mark last year